WTTF: Red Sox Project Needs (Topps Gold, Heritage Chrome, Photo Variations & A&G Relics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxfan30

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Finally put together some lists of projects I am working on. Projects are listed below and needs or on my site in my signature. As always I am interested in all Red Sox, so don't be scared to share what you have with me. Look forward to trading!

Project 1 - Collect all Red Sox Topps Gold parallels from 2001 - Present

Project 2 - Collect all Red Sox Topps Heritage Chrome Parallels from 2001 - Present

Project 3 - Collect all Red Sox Topps Photo Variations from 2009 - Present

Project 4 - Collect all Red Sox mini framed relics from Allen & Ginter from 2006 - Present

Hi, I can hit 2 of your wants:
2019 Topps Gold #76 J.D. Martinez WS [0218/2019] ($3)
2020 Topps Photo Variation #269 J.D. Martinez - closeup ($5)
BV = $8

Would you be able to send these from your trade list:
2020 Topps Update #P-25 Joey Bart #1 Prospect Insert – SF ($2)
2020 Topps Heritage Minor League #4of20 Mackenzie Gore Bazooka Mini ($1.25)
1976 Topps #229 Jerry Remy RC – LAA ($0.40)
2003 Bowman #327 Kevin Youkilis RC ($2)
2014 Topps #133 Xander Bogaerts RC – BOS ($2)
BV=$7.65

Any interest in this trade?

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JBE Josh Beckett BV$8
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JLO Jed Lowrie BV$8
2015 Topps Gold Pablo Sandoval #650 254/2015 BV$2.50
2017 Topps Update #US269B Craig Kimbrel SP/grabbing hat BV$2.00

for

2017 Topps Heritage #ROA-DN Dick Nen Real One Autograph - CHC BV$20

I have the chavis GU A&G to trade. Looking for Tatum/Celtics/Basketball, NFL/Illusions/Pats, and Gallery 2020 SPs and Bowman platinum base to finish my set

I have the chavis GU A&G to trade. Looking for Tatum/Celtics/Basketball, NFL/Illusions/Pats, and Gallery 2020 SPs and Bowman platinum base to finish my set
We will talk once you get your Gallery SPs? May be able to make a deal there like we recently discussed.

Hi! I have from the 2020 Allen & Ginter Chrome break: Base chrome Rafael Devers 44, Normar Garicaparra 68 and Jackie Bradley Jr. 161. Refractor of Rafael Devers 44 and Mini of Ted Williams. Looking for 2020 Topps Update gold for the trade. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David

Hi! I have from the 2020 Allen & Ginter Chrome break: Base chrome Rafael Devers 44, Normar Garicaparra 68 and Jackie Bradley Jr. 161. Refractor of Rafael Devers 44 and Mini of Ted Williams. Looking for 2020 Topps Update gold for the trade. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David
Interested in Williams and Devers Refractor. No 2020 Topps Gold FT at this time. Anything else?

Site does not move and it wants me to click on something...not clicking on things....as bad things can happen....and base Trout cards for trade? Happy Holidays, David

Site does not move and it wants me to click on something...not clicking on things....as bad things can happen....and base Trout cards for trade? Happy Holidays, David
I have two golds U-40 and U-260. 260 corner is beat up a little (pulled from a fat pack). LMK if you need.

I have two golds U-40 and U-260. 260 corner is beat up a little (pulled from a fat pack). LMK if you need.

Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us as I'm retired and have no life. Happy Holidays, David PS Thats the danger when u buy the jumbo packs.....But in return u have more inserts! Will be getting three Jumbo boxes next year when Topps come out!

Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us as I'm retired and have no life. Happy Holidays, David PS Thats the danger when u buy the jumbo packs.....But in return u have more inserts! Will be getting three Jumbo boxes next year when Topps come out!
Post it up. Thanks for deal David.