WTTF: Richmond Flying Squirrels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwj20

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,

Along with my set collection, and 1991 Braves collection, I'd like to start putting together all cards featuring the Richmond Flying Squirrels!

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Justin

Here's a list I am putting together:

2011 Topps Heritage Minors # 92 Charlie Culberson
2011 Topps Heritage Minors Blue Tint #92 Charlie Culberson
2011 Topps Heritage Minors #132 Jason Stoffel - HAVE
2011 Topps Heritage Minors Blue Tint #132 Jason Stoffel
2011 Topps Heritage Minors Real One Autographs #DO Danny Otero
2011 Topps Heritage Minors Real One Blue Tint Autographs #DO Danny Otero
2011 Topps Pro Debut Double A All Stars DA 10 Thomas Neal

2012 TOPPS PRO DEBUT #144 Heath Hembree - HAVE
2012 Topps Pro Debut Autographs #HH Heath Hembree

Last edited:
Moving back up. I will trade autos and GU for team sets from the previous years. Trade list is in sig. I will also post other autos I have not had available, like my Ryan Zimmerman Triple Threads Sepia auto.

Only have one current Richmond player
2010 Bowman Chrome Ehire Adrianza BCP201

Ehire is pretty awesome. He gave my son one of his bats after a game a month ago. But that card is a Giants card. The catch for this set is that they have to be Squirrels cards.

Thanks for taking a look though!

-Justin

Ehire is pretty awesome. He gave my son one of his bats after a game a month ago. But that card is a Giants card. The catch for this set is that they have to be Squirrels cards.

Thanks for taking a look though!

-Justin

Okay, and that is awesome! Ive been to a few games this year. I really want to get Gary Brown's auto. Did your son ask for it or did he just randomly give it to him?

Okay, and that is awesome! Ive been to a few games this year. I really want to get Gary Brown's auto. Did your son ask for it or did he just randomly give it to him?

We've been to a couple games in Richmond and one in Bowie. At the Bowie game, we were front row behind home plate and rooted the Squirrels on. After the game, Tommy Joseph came over and gave a ball to my wife to give to my infant son. Shortly afterwards, Ehire came over to give his bat to my other son Austin. They appreciated the Squirrels fans in Bowie. I couldn't believe the generosity on their part. Despite Tommy being shipped to Philly a few days later, both those guys won me over as being fans of theirs.

Gary Brown looks like he'll become a pretty good outfielder. I hope he develops into that Brett Gardner type player. I heard he's a tough guy to get an auto from right now.

I haven't been to a game this year early enough to even try to get him. I managed to get David Adams auto from the Trenton Thunder only to halfway wipe it off before I got back to my seat haha. Ive never had the luck to recieve a bat, your two sons are lucky. Very Exciting!!

Back on up. I know there are a couple different Danny Otero autos out there. I could definitely use those!