WTTF Robert Puason (Oakland A's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

In a break....got Puason 2020 Bowman Chrome sapphire BD155. Let me know if u need it...looking for twins or gold cards in trade for it. Best regards, David

In a break....got Puason 2020 Bowman Chrome sapphire BD155. Let me know if u need it...looking for twins or gold cards in trade for it. Best regards, David
David,

I'm interested in that. Do you have a want list for your Topps Golds?

lmk thanks
Dan

I have a Onyx Vintage Puason. Looking for players from my sig. LMK DG
What kind of trade value do you need for this? Beckett doesn't list one for some reason even though the product has been out for almost a year.

I still have the stuff I listed for you previously and these as well.

2020 Donruss Independence Day #119 DJ LeMahieu $2.00
2020 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #55 DJ LeMahieu $2.50

Its about over 80 cards....its listed in the set building section...I'll see if I can bump it for u. Best regards, David
David, I found It.

I have these.

2020 Topps Update Gold.

#38 Albert Pujols $3.00
#39 Kevin Plawecki $1.50
#148 Pete Alonso $6.00

#38 Albert Pujols $3.00 This one works for me! Okay to post the trade for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David

What kind of trade value do you need for this? Beckett doesn't list one for some reason even though the product has been out for almost a year.

Is this one to much, I have no idea. I have both the lemahieu's. LMK DG
2020 Topps Update Gold.
#148 Pete Alonso $6.00

2020 Bowman Chrome Draft sapphire BD155 Robert Puason

2020 Topps Update Gold #38 Albert Pujols
#38 Albert Pujols $3.00 This one works for me! Okay to post the trade for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David
Trade posted. Thanks

I can give you 2 of the Vintage for the Alonso? LMK DG

I can give you 2 of the Vintage for the Alonso? LMK DG
Sorry for not getting back to you. Been super busy. I don't think I want to trade the Alonso for the Onyx.

Any chance you need this?

2020 Ginter Silver Foil #80 DJ LeMahieu

Robert Puasson 2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP173

will trade for any 90s insert parallel I can use or 1993 finest base I can use thanks!

Sorry for not getting back to you. Been super busy. I don't think I want to trade the Alonso for the Onyx.

Any chance you need this?

2020 Ginter Silver Foil #80 DJ LeMahieu
I have the silver Lemahieu, I also picked up a Onyx Premium Puasson

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online