WTTF Scott Rolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Karl, See you don't need the 1995 but I found another one..
1997 Fleer , Follow the leader # 8 of 15
Leon
Leon -- I do need the 2001 but I'm not sure about the other card. The only card I'm showing as "Follow the Leader" Rolen is 2005 and the card number does not match up with what you have. So I don't know.

Karl

Karl, I found two more Rolens:
2007 Bowman Heritage 154 Scott Rolen Cardinals Black Border #26/52
2007 Topps Chrome 45 Scott Rolen Cardinals Blue Refractor
Was wondering about trading for 2018 Inception #RES-ZG Zack Granite (Twins) and 2017 A&G #FSRA-TG Tyler Glasnow (Pirates) Jim

Karl, My mistake . It is 2005 fleer Ultra and it is # 8 of 15 FL,
Sorry,
Leon
Leon - No problem at all. I do have the 2005 card though and the 2001 Fleer Showcase Rolen only goes for .75c. Do you have any other Cardinals inserts to bump this up some and we'll get you a Trout card?

Plmk & thanks,
Karl

Karl, I found two more Rolens:
2007 Bowman Heritage 154 Scott Rolen Cardinals Black Border #26/52
2007 Topps Chrome 45 Scott Rolen Cardinals Blue Refractor
Was wondering about trading for 2018 Inception #RES-ZG Zack Granite (Twins) and 2017 A&G #FSRA-TG Tyler Glasnow (Pirates) Jim
Jim - I'll do that trade. If you wouldn't mind posting it I would appreciate it.

Thank-you,

Karl

I will trade for 1 or 101 cards. I have stuff to trade in my flckr and in my docs (both links in sig). The link to my Rolen "Have List" is right below.

If you have anything not on this list then I'm interested. **PLEASE** do not ask me to trade a $100 Mike Trout card for 100 $1 Rolen cards. It's a waste of time and just won't happen. I will, however, trade down for some Rolens, but it has to be reasonable. Thank-you for looking and plmk if you do have any Scott Rolen cards!
I have his 1996 and 1997 Bowman best Atomic refractors....In trading looking for newer prospect cards out of bowman chrome or bowman chrome draft. Will sell. Thanks for your time. Don

I have his 1996 and 1997 Bowman best Atomic refractors....In trading looking for newer prospect cards out of bowman chrome or bowman chrome draft. Will sell. Thanks for your time. Don
Don - I have nothing of the Bowman you're asking for, so what is your sale price for the two Rolen cards?

Thank-you,
Karl

Don - I have nothing of the Bowman you're asking for, so what is your sale price for the two Rolen cards?

Thank-you,
Karl
In the 96 Atomics...I want $20.00......That was 1st year for atomics and they are flying. along with the 97 atomic. I also have the preview atomic. I also have his 99 Fran. Fav. insert...that would be a throw in.....do you need the 99 atomic as well. I also have the refractors from 96,97, and 99...any interest in those. Might as well consider a "package". plmk your thoughts. Thanks, Don

In the 96 Atomics...I want $20.00......That was 1st year for atomics and they are flying. along with the 97 atomic. I also have the preview atomic. I also have his 99 Fran. Fav. insert...that would be a throw in.....do you need the 99 atomic as well. I also have the refractors from 96,97, and 99...any interest in those. Might as well consider a "package". plmk your thoughts. Thanks, Don
Thank-you for your offer, but a little more than I would like to spend on just the first one, so I will pass.

Much appreciated,
Karl