WTTF SHANE BIEBER AND JOEY GALLO PARALLELS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello & Happy new Year!
David
Have these if you need them :
2020 Topps Chrome Green Refractors #191 Joey Gallo..12.00..95/99
2018 Topps Black and White Negative #2 Clayton Kershaw LL...15.00

Can use these if available :
20 TOPPS HERITAGE SP'S
419 ANDREW BENINTENDI $8.00

20 TOPPS HERITAGE CHROME
THC-394 KEVIN PILLAR,GIANTS $3.00

20 TOPPS CHROME NEGATIVE REFRACTOR
21 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS $12.00
TY
Dale

Hello & Happy new Year!
David
Have these if you need them :
2020 Topps Chrome Green Refractors #191 Joey Gallo..12.00..95/99
2018 Topps Black and White Negative #2 Clayton Kershaw LL...15.00

Can use these if available :
20 TOPPS HERITAGE SP'S
419 ANDREW BENINTENDI $8.00

20 TOPPS HERITAGE CHROME
THC-394 KEVIN PILLAR,GIANTS $3.00

20 TOPPS CHROME NEGATIVE REFRACTOR
21 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS $12.00
TY
Dale
Trade works for me...go ahead and post it and I'll confirm it.

Hi! Do you still collect Anthony Rizzo....as I have Power Zone from the 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome for trade? Looking for a few twin cards from the update. Let me know. Best regards, David PS yes this would be a pwe trade.

Plus to sweeten the deal....I believe....I have quite a few of Shane Biebers.... 2018 Topps Chrome card....which I can throw one into the deal. ....Your a Legend...and Dennis is a legend.....the three D's ........Sorry....losted my mind for a few seconds : ) ....Best regards, David

David The players I collect I only collect there parallels so I don't need the Rizzo--But if you have parallels of Bieber / Gallo / Goldschmidt /
Kershaw / McCutchen and Posey let me know as I may need here is the link to my havelist's Da vid

https://sites.google.com/site/dpcam...oldschmidt-kershaw-mccutchen-posey-havelist-s

to funny top 3 traders names all start with D and 2 are named David
Mostly just the RC ....of Bieber....who knows...once I start going thru the boxes....I might find a few...will be back if I do! Best regards, David PS theres dp33....but hes not active anymore...hes in the top 5!

Title mentions it all--Please let me know what you have and what your looking for in return
**I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR PARALLELS
** I DON'T HAVE ANY 20 TOPPS UPDATE TO AS OF YET

Besr,
David

Already have these.....

SHANE BIEBER
20 TOPPS GALLERY CANVAS 26
19 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER BASE MINI 353
19 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER GOLD MINI 353
19 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE GOLD 283

JOEY GALLO
19 DONRUSS HOLO PINK 112
18 DONRUSS HOLO GREEN 184
Hi. We have tried something before..But never got anywhere....... I still have Gallo's 2012 Bowman Draft Rookie Silver Ice.....Would you consider trading that for a 2019 Panini Prizm auto of Burnes....I have a Brewer collector. I also saw you collect McCutchen.. I am sure you have this.but I will ask..Do you have his 2004 Bowman Chrome Prospect AFAC Rookie........I also have this card in a GRAED Beckett MINT 10...But was thinking of putting it on e-bay. Plmk your thoughts. Thanks for your time. Don