WTTF: SMLB Stars of Major League Baseball subsets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doesn't look like I have anything on your want list available for trade. Have a few 2023 Big League cartoon art cards, but not 2024.
Maybe next time.
Thanks for offering.
It's ok. This thread is full and assume you have what you need but if not the 2023 big league are the genre I am looking for....

It's ok. This thread is full and assume you have what you need but if not the 2023 big league are the genre I am looking for....
I'll take another look. Any of the 23 TBL cartoon cards of more interest? Thanks

Edit: looks like you are offering all six of the last ones I need. Wow. Please LMK about your 23TBL preferences. Thanks.

I'll take another look. Any of the 23 TBL cartoon cards of more interest? Thanks

Edit: looks like you are offering all six of the last ones I need. Wow. Please LMK about your 23TBL preferences. Thanks.
Not sure pricing but collect the usual stars - trout, soto, judge, ohtani, RCs that year.... or let me know what you have. Thanks.

Not sure pricing but collect the usual stars - trout, soto, judge, ohtani, RCs that year.... or let me know what you have. Thanks.
The remaining cards I do need from you are these: 22SMLB 18, 70 and 23SMLB 36, 41 and 81. Total BV 6.50
I have these 2023 Topps Big League cards to trade:
8 Bit Baller 8B-1 M Betts 2.00
8 Bit Baller 8B-13 P Alonso 1.25
Big Leaguer BL-4 R Devers 1.25
Roll Call RC-1 M Betts 2.00
Total BV 6.50
LMK what you think. Thanks

The remaining cards I do need from you are these: 22SMLB 18, 70 and 23SMLB 36, 41 and 81. Total BV 6.50
I have these 2023 Topps Big League cards to trade:
8 Bit Baller 8B-1 M Betts 2.00
8 Bit Baller 8B-13 P Alonso 1.25
Big Leaguer BL-4 R Devers 1.25
Roll Call RC-1 M Betts 2.00
Total BV 6.50
LMK what you think. Thanks
Works for me. Posted. PWE always good with me even if split across multiple envelopes!

Back