Wttf Steven Kwan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a Topps Gallery let me know what value you would trade in return and I’ll look at your site.

Interested in his 2022 Topps Chrome 87th 35th (looks like mega with the design on the front). I'm still waiting on the 2022 Topps Update Gold serial /2022. My wantlist is on the first page of the Baseball set building section. Best regards, David

lmk if you need any of these kwan's. i can use your museum mountcastle rc and your green ice alec thomas. rc

STEVEN KWAN

2022 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER # 245 RC X-2
2022 TOPPS UPDATE # 54 RD. RC.
2022 PANINI PRIZM # 51 RC
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES ELITE # 34 RC
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES ESSENTIALS # 13 RC

Last edited:
Interested in his 2022 Topps Chrome 87th 35th (looks like mega with the design on the front). I'm still waiting on the 2022 Topps Update Gold serial /2022. My wantlist is on the first page of the Baseball set building section. Best regards, David
David, I only found these two that are on your list. 96 Cody and 217 Smith RC.

lmk if you need any of these kwan's. i can use your museum mountcastle rc and your green ice alec thomas. rc

STEVEN KWAN

2022 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER # 245 RC X-2
2022 TOPPS UPDATE # 54 RD. RC.
2022 PANINI PRIZM # 51 RC
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES ELITE # 34 RC
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES ESSENTIALS # 13 RC
I can use the Prizm #51 rc. Not enough for either of the two you mentioned though.

May be of interest. Theyre kind of all over the place. 5.50-30.00 and everything in between. Make a trade proposal at your liesure and we can go from there.

May be of interest. Theyre kind of all over the place. 5.50-30.00 and everything in between. Make a trade proposal at your liesure and we can go from there.
I was thinking it would be fair for the pair i wanted. as the last one sold went for $ 30. that would be my offer. if not i understand. Larry

I’d do that. I need to pull them and check them out first. Go ahead and post if you want and I’ll accept tonight after work and I’ve pulled them.