WTTF Tony Parker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
As the title says, I'm wanting to trade for your Tony Parker cards. I'm looking for any cards that I don't already have, and some that I do.

• I don't want multi-player cards, and I only want Spurs cards (uniform and team listed on the card).
  • If you have a relic, let me know what color the swatch is. Even if I already have one, I still want yours if the swatches are different colors.
  • If you have a graded rookie, I want that if your grade is better than mine. Cards that I have graded have the grade listed next to them on my site.
Here's a link to my have list: https://tonyparkerpc.com

If you have any TP9 cards I might be interested in, please let me know here or shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
I have a Parker auto , what did you have in autos to offer ? I collect Baseball also
Everything I have to trade can be found at one of the following links:

I may have a few basketball autos, too, but I'm not 100% sure what's there. If there's nothing in baseball that I have for it I'll reply again tonight, when I get home from work, to let you know what I have in basketball.

I have this 2003-2004 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Tony Parker Signature Shots AUTO, I can trade you this card for the 2020 Donruss Optic Rated Rookies Signatures Blue #55 Yordan Alvarez /75.
LMK if that work for you.
Thanks

I have this 2003-2004 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Tony Parker Signature Shots AUTO, I can trade you this card for the 2020 Donruss Optic Rated Rookies Signatures Blue #55 Yordan Alvarez /75.
LMK if that work for you.
Is that the one where he's signed a basketball piece? If so, I'm gonna have to pass on that one right now. I'm not a huge fan of those autos, so I'd rather hold off on trading the Yordan. Thanks, though.

Is that the one where he's signed a basketball piece? If so, I'm gonna have to pass on that one right now. I'm not a huge fan of those autos, so I'd rather hold off on trading the Yordan. Thanks, though.
Yes, but is in great Condition....

Attachments

• 03-04 Sweet Shot Signature Tony Parker Auto #TP.jpg
    03-04 Sweet Shot Signature Tony Parker Auto #TP.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
Yes, but is in great Condition....
It looks good. Those just aren't my favorites. Even still, I'll send you a message when I get home from work this evening. I may have more stuff you might can use. I just wouldn't want to trade the Yordan for that one.