Wttf:Topps Allen&Ginter non-sport wantllist inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David,

Soccer today .... lousy weather .... but got some time now - your site is great and real easy to use - I can use these but Beckett is down right now:

2012 Bowman PHILLIES-,75-R.HALLADAY,80-J.ROLLINS,117-C.RUIZ
2012 Bowman Platinum PHILLIES-47-RYAN HOWARD,67-COLE HAMELS
2011 Bowman Platinum PHILLIES-15-ROY OSWALT

Not sure if you have or know the book on them.

Chris

I'll check the thread upon my return home from work.

Chris,
Thanks for kind words about MY SITE much appreciated now it would great if its 100% up to date more like 90%

The Beckett website is down to know surprise if my memory serves me correctly i believe the emperor mini's are $6

The Phillies cards should a bv of about $5.75-$6.25 ($0.75-$1.00)

If this trade looks good on your end go ahead and post the trade and i will confirm it

Best,
David

David if you looked at my site right now 90% updated would be a step up .... I am constantly trying to update haves, needs, and traders ... never seem to get it just right .... anyhow - good to go on my end. Trade posted - will be out tomorrow.

Last edited:
David if you looked at my site right now 90% updated would be a step up .... I am constantly trying to update haves, needs, and traders ... never seem to get it just right .... anyhow - good to go on my end. Trade posted - will be out tomorrow.

Trade confirmed i was also wondering if you could go to the Reading Terminal and pick me up a roasted pork sandwich from DiNics i think every time i was in Philly i made a quest for there sandwiches lol originally from South Jersey AC area