WTTF: Topps Heritage Minors, Pro Debut, Bowman Draft/Top Prospects, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mberger718

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for quantity of cards from Topps Heritage Minors, Topps Pro Debut, and Bowman Draft Picks/Top Prospects (and other Bowman brands) from the following teams, primarly from the past couple of years.

Mostly looking for guys on the current Single A Rosters of these teams.

Philadelphia Phillies (Lehigh Valley IronPigs, Reading Fightin Phils, Clearwater Threshers, Lakewood BlueClaws, Williamsport Crosscutters)

New York Yankees (Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, Trenton Thunder, Tampa Yankees, Charleston RiverDogs, Staten Island Yankees)

Tampa Bay Rays (Durham Bulls, Montgomery Biscuits, Charlotte Stone Crabs, Bowling Green Hot Rods, Hudson Valley Renegades)

Pittsburgh Pirates (Indianapolis Indians, Altoona Curve, Bradenton Marauders, West Virginia Power, West Virginia Black Bears)

Can use quantity of the same card, please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in trade.
Would trade stars, inserts, some game used and cert autographs.

Teams have finally started posting rosters, I can use the players listed below. Thanks!

Bradenton Marauders
Colten Brewer P
Austin Coley P
Elvis Escobar
Yeudy Garcia P
Taylor Gushue
Luis Heredia P
Logan Hill
Henry Hirsch P
Connor Joe
Kevin Kramer
Junior Lopez P
Erik Lunde
Jordan Luplow
Alex McRae P
Tomas Morales
Nick Neumann P
Kevin Newman
Pablo Reyes
Miguel Rosario P
Jeff Roy
Edgar Santana P
Chase Simpson
Trace Tam Sing
Sam Street P
Michael Suchy
Jerrick Suiter
Brandon Waddell P

Clearwater Threshers
Victor Arano P
Malquin Canelo
Ranfi Casimiro P
Joey DeNato P
Tom Eshelman P
Elniery Garcia P
Zach Green
Matt Hockenberry P
Matt Imhof P
Scott Kingery
Brandon Leibrandt P
Mark Leiter Jr P
Gabriel Lino
Kyle Martin
Will Morris P
Jairo Munoz P
Chace Numata
Miguel Nunez P
Andrew Pullin
John Richy
Alexis Rivero P
Herlis Rodriguez
Cord Sandberg
Drew Stankiewicz
Jesen Therrien P
Carlos Tocci
Tyler Viza P
Mitch Walding

Charleston RiverDogs (Yankees Low A)
Domingo Acevedo P
Angel Aguilar
Trey Amburgey
Cody Carroll P
Will Carter P
Kendall Coleman
Claudio Custodio P
Simon De La Rosa P
Luis Dorante
Thairo Estrada
Willie Gabay P
Chris Gittens
Anyelo Gomez P
Radley Haddad
Jeff Hendrix
Travis Hissong P
Kyle Holder
Jhalan Jackson
Brody Koerner P
Eduardo Navas
David Palladino P
Hoy Jun Park
James Reeves P
Josh Rogers P
Andrew Schwaab P
Connor Spencer

Charlotte Stone Crabs
Kyle Bird P
Damion Carroll P
Yonny Chirinos P
Nick Ciuffo
Jace Conrad
Edwin Fierro P
Michael Franco P
Cade Gotta
Greg Harris P
Brent Honeywell P
Jeff Howell P
Bralin Jackson
Mac James
Grant Kay
Brandon Koch P
Brian Miller P
Thomas Milone
Benton Moss P
Chris Pike P
Alec Sole
Cristian Toribio
Riley Unroe
Andrew Velazquez
Justin Williams
Hunter Wood P

Trenton Thunder
Lane Adams
Tyler Austin
Jake Cave
Vince Conde
Cale Coshow P
Cito Culver
Dietrich Enns P
Dustin Fowler
Giovanny Gallegos P
Ronald Herrera P
Brady Lail P
Mark Montgomery P
Conor Mullee P
Jose Rosario
Juan Silva
Alex Smith P
Caleb Smith P
Matt Tracy P
Sebastian Valle
Tyler Wade
Matt Wotherspoon P
Jose Rosado
JD Closser

Tampa Yankees
Chance Adams P
Miguel Andujar
Austin Aune
Abiatal Avelino
Daniel Camarena P
Vicente Campos P
Ian Clarkin P
Francisco Diaz
Gabriel Encinas P
Billy Fleming
Jordan Foley P
Mike Ford
Caleb Frare P
Jonathan Holder P
James Kaprielian P
Jacob Lindgren P
Joey Maher P
Matt Marsh P
Jorge Mateo
Dillon McNamara P
Santiago Nessy
Michael O’Neill
Mark Payton
Jake Skole
Zack Zehner

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Have a handful of 2013 Pro Debut of those teams: 15 Morgan Fighting Phils, 33 Almonte Thunder, 44 Cozens GCL Phillies, 52 Mathisen GLC Pirates, 57 Hanson SV Power, 89 Biddle Threshers, 99 Lee Biscuits, 145 Bonilla Phils, 159 Wright Threshers, 195 Joseph Phils, 201 Guerreri Renegades, 218 Quinn Crosscutters x2

Can you hit any of my needs? Link in my sig.

Have a handful of 2013 Pro Debut of those teams: 15 Morgan Fighting Phils, 33 Almonte Thunder, 44 Cozens GCL Phillies, 52 Mathisen GLC Pirates, 57 Hanson SV Power, 89 Biddle Threshers, 99 Lee Biscuits, 145 Bonilla Phils, 159 Wright Threshers, 195 Joseph Phils, 201 Guerreri Renegades, 218 Quinn Crosscutters x2

Can you hit any of my needs? Link in my sig.

Thanks for the research and the offer, but it looks like those guys are no longer on those teams. Amazing how fast those guys come and to.

Thanks,
Mike

I have alot of '15 heritage minors but not alot of time to go through your lists, do you have card numbers of the guys you want by chance?

Thanks for the reply, I will get card numbers for you. Is 2015 the only year that you have Topps Heritage Minors? May need some guys from other years as well (2014, 2013, maybe earlier).

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for the reply, I will get card numbers for you. Is 2015 the only year that you have Topps Heritage Minors? May need some guys from other years as well (2014, 2013, maybe earlier).

Thanks,
Mike

It is sporadic but the '15 THM is what I have most of right now, I also have some mid 2000s stuff but that is going to be too old Im afraid.

I made a list and was upgrading to Windows 11, and my document was gone. I'll have to go through and make another list and send to you. Thanks!

I made a list and was upgrading to Windows 11, and my document was gone. I'll have to go through and make another list and send to you. Thanks!

Ok, NP. I am using alot of them for graphing guys in Southern League. Since you are doing single A we shouldn't have a problem but I may hang onto to the Stone Crabs because some of those guys may be in Montgomery this year or maybe they already are just have to check rosters.