WTTF: Trevor Bauer and Drew Stubbs chrome autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkraft24

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'd like to pick up one auto of each of these guys. I'm willing to buy if the price is right but I'd prefer to trade.
Bauer: mainly interested in his 2011 bowman chrome draft auto or possibly 2012 refractor autos
Stubbs: mainly looking for color refractor autos

LMK what you have, thanks.

Tom

I have Trevor Bauer 2012 finest jumbo relic card/auto serial 20/50 up for sale. Let me know how much and I'll let u know. Best regards, David

Tom, I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #TB Trevor Bauer bv $20. Do you have any Longoria or Matt Moore? Or I could sell.

Thanks, Scott

David: I'm more looking for his chrome stuff but I'd pay low book for it if you're interested.

Scott: Unfortunately, I don't have any Moore and only have Longoria refractors and inserts.

Hi Tom,

Any interest in a 2012 Finest Rookie Jumbo Relic Autographs X-Fractors #TB Trevor Bauer #'d /299 (BV $25)?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor,

Again, mainly looking for his chrome stuff but I'd consider it depending on what you need in return. LMK, Thanks!

I know its not colored, but thought I'd throw this out there for you anyways...

DrewStubbs.jpg

I'd trade one of these Tigers GU for it if you'd like:
Dmitri Young 2005 Ultra Season Crowns GU Bat #93 (079/399) DET
Magglio Ordonez 2006 Artifacts MLB Apparel GU Jersey #MLB-OR (059/325) DET
Magglio Ordonez 2007 Ultimate Collection America's Pastime GU Jersey #PM-OR (08/75) DET

That's about as much as I'd want to give up for the base auto since I can pretty much buy it on COMC for the cost of shipping a trader.

Sorry my the card I originally offered is no longer available

Last edited: