WTTF: Twins team lots for team lots of your choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swib25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I use to do team lot trading but got out of it for awhile. I would like to get back into it.

I'm looking for lots of Twins base and inserts, low to mid-end is fine but anything will do. I would like to have the trades be a minimum of 50 cards, but can possibly do more if available.

In return I will trade lots of whatever teams you want.

I WILL NOT be trading my autos and GUs for lots of Twins base. This is strictly team lots for team lots.

You can either PM me or post here if you are interested in a trade and what team you want in return.

Thank you!

I can do an Orioles trade. Any idea how big of a trade you want? Also, we can do just base if you like, or we can throw in inserts/refractors and stuff. I'm open to it all.

Let me see what I can come up with on my end and go from there would you mind giving me about a week going out of town for Easter weekend

Time is not a problem. But when you do get back to me, please send me a PM. That way I don't forget if I don't check this thread for a little bit.