WTTF: Vintage Dallas Cowboys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Only had a few minutes to search today but I came up with a few more you can delete from your want list.

1977 Topps15 (Charlie Waters)
1978 Topps 160 (Cliff Harris) 385 (Charlie Waters)

I'll certainly find more as I have more time to search.

BONUS ALERT! i forgot to mention yesterday that I added a 1966 Philadelphia Cowboys vs Giants card showing Danny Villaneuva kicking a 35 yard field goal against the dreaded Giants. Nothing says "Action" like a 35 yard field goal. Now if I, or someone else, can come up with his regular issue 1966 Philadelphia card, you will be the proud owner of the complete Dallas Cowboy collection of Danny Villanueva! That is like the Crown Jewel for any Cowboys collector worth his salt.

BTW, for those who want to know, the Cowboys won this game 38-20 after Mr. Villaneuva kicked them to a 3-0 lead in Yankee Stadium. Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Frank Gifford, Danny Villaneuva all in the same sentance!

Last edited:
Only had a few minutes to search today but I came up with a few more you can delete from your want list.

1977 Topps15 (Charlie Waters)
1978 Topps 160 (Cliff Harris) 385 (Charlie Waters)

I'll certainly find more as I have more time to search.

BONUS ALERT! i forgot to mention yesterday that I added a 1966 Philadelphia Cowboys vs Giants card showing Danny Villaneuva kicking a 35 yard field goal against the dreaded Giants. Nothing says "Action" like a 35 yard field goal. Now if I, or someone else, can come up with his regular issue 1966 Philadelphia card, you will be the proud owner of the complete Dallas Cowboy collection of Danny Villanueva! That is like the Crown Jewel for any Cowboys collector worth his salt.

BTW, for those who want to know, the Cowboys won this game 38-20 after Mr. Villaneuva kicked them to a 3-0 lead in Yankee Stadium. Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Frank Gifford, Danny Villaneuva all in the same sentance!
That's great stuff. I thought he had a pretty long tenure with The Cowboys.

I thought he did as well. Turns out he played 5 years with the Rams and 3 with Dallas and retired after the 1967 Ice Bowl. The first Cowboy kicker I remember was Mike Clark.

Some more finds tonight for you. Go ahead and delete thes as well.

Don Perkins 1965 Philadelphia 52, 1968 Topps 50
Chuck Howley 967 Philadelphia 53
Bob Lilly 1972 Topps 145
George Andrie 1966 Philadelphia 54
Bob Hayes 1970 Topps 189, 1971 Topps 190
Cornell Green 1964 Philadelphia 47, 1967 Philadelphia 51
Rayfield WRight 1975 Topps 402, 1976 Topps 190
Cliff Harris 1977 Topps 490
Randy White 1977 Topps 342

The search continues in a day or two.

When I was looking for some of your needs I realized there were some prominant Cowboys that were not on your list. Lee Roy Jordan and HOFer Mel Renfro were two biggies. And HOFers Herb Adderly and Lance Alworth were two others that had late career runs with Dallas. Seems like there was someone else as well but I'm rawing a blank on him.

Just figured I'd throw those names out there if you wanted to add them to your want list.

When I was looking for some of your needs I realized there were some prominant Cowboys that were not on your list. Lee Roy Jordan and HOFer Mel Renfro were two biggies. And HOFers Herb Adderly and Lance Alworth were two others that had late career runs with Dallas. Seems like there was someone else as well but I'm rawing a blank on him.

Just figured I'd throw those names out there if you wanted to add them to your want list.
Ya I been meaning to add Mel Renfro and Jethro Pugh... may add them in a bit. Might as well add Adderly, Alworth, and Jordan while I'm at it. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm going to try to mail out your cards for this trade tomorrow or Saturday. I am sending you the 1990 AP Emmitt RC, the Pacific Picks the Pros Gold Emmitt and the Xs and Os Issac bruce. I checked these in the Price Check room a few weeks ago and those 3 cads add up to $31. ($15/$10/$6).

I'm also sending you all the Vintage I posted about which is about 30 cards. I conservativley values them at $32 total so the package is going to be in the low $60s.

Later tonight I'm going to post several cards of yours I am interested in on The Price Check Room. Obviously I cannot get them all in this trade but we'll have the pricing info for our next trade or two.