WTTF/WTB - 2017 Topps Cards I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 87-76 and Gold 133(0710/2017). Looking for help off my wants in my signature.

prd

Hi,

I found these off your want list:

2017 Base: 19, 130, 197, 243, 249, 277 & 321.
2017 Topps Salute: S-55

The base are all star cards including a Kris Bryant League Leader Card. I am trying to keep the cards down so I can mail it in a Non-Machinable PWE as shipping in a padded envelope is to expensive for a small trade for me.

Let me know if this works,

Ron

Hi,

I found these off your want list:

2017 Base: 19, 130, 197, 243, 249, 277 & 321.
2017 Topps Salute: S-55

The base are all star cards including a Kris Bryant League Leader Card. I am trying to keep the cards down so I can mail it in a Non-Machinable PWE as shipping in a padded envelope is to expensive for a small trade for me.

Let me know if this works,

Ron

That'll be great. do you want me to post it?

prd

Have these for you:
1987 - 30th Anniversary: 6 Ichiro, 52 Canseco

Could use:
Gold's #/2017: 124 - Travis Jankowski - Padres - 1884/2017

Happy to do a 1-1 PWE. Pick whichever one you want and post it up.

I've got one for you. Golden Glove #3 Salvador Perez. If you want to do a PWE trade I will take literally any one Brewer card in trade. I don't care what it is, as long as it is not damaged.

Thanks,
Frank

I've got one for you. Golden Glove #3 Salvador Perez. If you want to do a PWE trade I will take literally any one Brewer card in trade. I don't care what it is, as long as it is not damaged.

Thanks,
Frank

Hi Frank,

Let me know if this works for the card you have for me:

2017 Topps Salute: 17 - Robin Yount

Ron

Hi Ron,

That Yount would be great! I want to make sure I have the right card. The front of the card says "Fielding Award" but the back has GG-3 as the card number. I assume it is the right card and the wording has something to do with copyright or trademark issues.

I'll post and if it is not right then we can just cancel.

Thanks!
Frank

Hi Ron,

That Yount would be great! I want to make sure I have the right card. The front of the card says "Fielding Award" but the back has GG-3 as the card number. I assume it is the right card and the wording has something to do with copyright or trademark issues.

I'll post and if it is not right then we can just cancel.

Thanks!
Frank

Trade confirmed.

Thanks for the set help,

Ron