WTTF/WTB 2021 Topps S1 Rookies (Adell, Bohm, Pache, Mountcastle Carlson,etc.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dred0gg024

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to buy or trade for the following rookies from Topps S1. Interested in base, as well as any parallels.
Jo Adell
Alec Bohm
Christian Pache
Ryan Mountcastle
Dylan Carlson
Luis Patino
Nick Madrigal

Also willing to look at parallels of other rookies!

let me know what you have and what you’re looking for!

Last edited:
Looking to buy or trade for the following rookies from Topps S1. Interested in base, as well as any parallels.
Jo Adell
Alec Bohm
Christian Pache
Ryan Mountcastle

Also willing to look at parallels of other rookies!

let me know what you have and what you’re looking for!
I have the base adell pache and mountcastle. Looking for the needs in my signature, lmk. Thanks,
Vik

I have the base adell pache and mountcastle. Looking for the needs in my signature, lmk. Thanks,
Vik
Okay, it's not much, but this is what I found that I believe you need:
2019 Topps Museum Collection #25 Frank Thomas
2018 Topps Museum Collection #64 Frank Thomas
2019 Stadium Club #24 Frank Thomas
2011 Topps Update #US42A David Ortiz
2011 Topps Update Diamond Anniversary #US166 David Ortiz

Let me know if we can make anything work. Thanks
Dan

Okay, it's not much, but this is what I found that I believe you need:
2019 Topps Museum Collection #25 Frank Thomas
2018 Topps Museum Collection #64 Frank Thomas
2019 Stadium Club #24 Frank Thomas
2011 Topps Update #US42A David Ortiz
2011 Topps Update Diamond Anniversary #US166 David Ortiz

Let me know if we can make anything work. Thanks
Dan
Thanks Dan, I'm sure we can work something out, I'll look up BVs later tonight. What kind of value are you willing to trade for the rookies?

Thanks Dan, I'm sure we can work something out, I'll look up BVs later tonight. What kind of value are you willing to trade for the rookies?
I think the Rookies are likely higher value than what I have for you. I'll take whatever you're willing to give for what I have for you. Those Sox and Thomas do me no good and they will fill holes for you, so I'm happy with anything.

Smalltime, I also have a 2021 Frank Thomas Silver Pack 86BC-50
Thanks. I think I'd like to keep the Adell - these cards are hot on eBay right now. If that works for you (Pache and Mountcastle for the 4 Thomas and 2 Ortiz cards), I'll post it up

Best,
Vik

I have these base
Alec Bohm
Ryan Mountcastle-2
Luis Patino
Nick Madrigal

Would be looking for Cardinals rookies like Dylan Carlson, Nolan Gorman, and Ivan Herrera. Would also look at a trade list if you have one.

I have these base
Alec Bohm
Ryan Mountcastle-2
Luis Patino
Nick Madrigal

Would be looking for Cardinals rookies like Dylan Carlson, Nolan Gorman, and Ivan Herrera. Would also look at a trade list if you have one.
I will get to looking today when I get home from work. I should have plenty of Nolan Gorman, don’t think I have any Herrera though as I didn’t bust much 2020 bowman products. If you’re ever interested in a high end Gorman, I have a 2018 bowman draft Superfractor insert auto 1/1. I’ll get back with a list of Gorman later on today thanks!

dan

Sounds good. The Superfractor is a sweet card, but not in my price range. Would love to see a picture of it if you get a chance.

Ray

rl16, I have to apologize, I only just became active again on this site after a long time away and am struggling a bit to keep up. I forgot about this thread (I think it slipped to the second or third page). I'll make sure to do some digging and get you a list. Sorry for the delay.

Dan