wttf/wtb carlos ruiz and jesse biddle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry, all I have is:

2009 O-***-Chee #286 Carlos Ruiz

If you would like, I don't mind sending it to you for free in a PWE. If you would prefer reciprocating, I wouldn't mind a Tiger I don't have or a common for my set needs...whatever. =)

Come back tommorrow because I should have some low end tiger serial numbers if you are intrested in serial numbers.

Just to let you know I can also use mike lieberthal

have

2008 heroes gary sheffield #249
2008 heroes dontrelle willis #399
2008 heroes miguel cabrera #499
2008 heroes gary sheffield black
2009 tops triple threads curtis granderson #1350
2009 topps triple threads miguel cabrera #525
2008 topps triple threads ty cobb #1350
2001 fleer greats ty cobb

Just to let you know I can also use mike lieberthal

have

2008 heroes gary sheffield #249
2008 heroes dontrelle willis #399
2008 heroes miguel cabrera #499
2008 heroes gary sheffield black
2009 tops triple threads curtis granderson #1350
2009 topps triple threads miguel cabrera #525
2008 topps triple threads ty cobb #1350
2001 fleer greats ty cobb

Those are cool. Here is what I have for you so far:

2009 O-***-Chee #286 Carlos Ruiz
2002 Mike Lieberthal Playoff Absolute Memorabilia 111 Phillies
1992 Mike Lieberthal Classic/Best 231

Would you like to search my spreadsheets for more stuff? I should also have some Lieberthal base in my base spreadsheet. (I set aside the Jeter and Pujols cards, but not the Lieberthals or the Nokes--my favorite player as a kid--cards.)

I have a old labtop where certain websites freezes the computer so can't really check (plus I have most of the base)

I can do any tiger serial number for the base

Well, I did a search and I found 2006 Topps Burrell/Lieberthal 650 and I'm happy to throw it in just for fun. Please

I have a old labtop where certain websites freezes the computer so can't really check (plus I have most of the base)

I can do any tiger serial number for the base

Well, I did a search and I found 2006 Topps Burrell/Lieberthal 650 and I'm happy to throw it in just for fun. Please feel free to post whatever you think is fair for me.

Pick the rariest one since it's gonna be harder to find. Also I did need that mike lieberthal and thanks for the trade. Also probably can't send till Wed.

Send whenever you can; I pulled and packed the cards you posted. =) (Feel free to use PWE for one card for me; I used a bubble mailer because I received one from an eBay thing today.)

Pick the rariest one since it's gonna be harder to find. Also I did need that mike lieberthal and thanks for the trade. Also probably can't send till Wed.