wttf/wtb philles topps archives and heritage master set 1/1's through autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can trade you the 2015 Archives Phillies team set, but the only thing I see from your trade list that I need is the 2010 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection D. Haren, which would be $1.80 in my favor. If I added $1, would you make that trade?
Thanks, Dale

OK, you fooled me with this line: "Not trading for base unless it's the complete team set." Apparently that was for all years except 2015. I should be able to trade you a team set from 2012, 2013 or 2014, but I wouldn't be able to until I get home for Christmas.
Just to let you know, the list was a haves list which I already have. Thank you for your time.

Have a 2012 incoming but will need 2013 and 2014. I wil check to see if I still have the dan haren tomorrow and if I do, I will save it.

OK, I have a 2013 Archives Phillies set minus 226 SP Bowa (but I do have SP's 213 and 240.) Total bv on those is $10.85. I'd trade them for your Haren relic, bv = $8. I also have the '14 Archives Phillies set minus the 235 SP Daulton. I can't find my box with those SP's - if I can find it I'll let you know. I'll add in the '14 Archives Phillies if you want to post up the trade.
Thanks, Dale
Have a 2012 incoming but will need 2013 and 2014. I wil check to see if I still have the dan haren tomorrow and if I do, I will save it.

Just to make sure

2013 topps archives complete phillies set without sp 226
2014 topps archives complete phillies set without sps

for

2010 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection D. Haren

If good I will post up the deal and send around next Thursday. Thanks for the deal.

Right. There's only one SP in 2014, so you know (Daulton.)
Just to make sure

2013 topps archives complete phillies set without sp 226
2014 topps archives complete phillies set without sps

for

2010 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection D. Haren

If good I will post up the deal and send around next Thursday. Thanks for the deal.

Back