WWT/S 2020 Topps Albert Pujols SSP #497

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubby25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade or sell (or combination). Looking for higher end Barry Bonds cards that I need.20201108_160444.jpg

Ugh,you're killing me lol. I have these:

1986 Topps Traded #11T Barry Bonds XRC
1996 Fleer The Zone #2 of 12 Barry Bonds
1997 Bowman's Best Preview Atomic Refractor #BBP3 Barry Bonds
2003 Diamond Kings DK Evolution #DK-16 Barry Bonds

Wish I had more. Anything else on my page you could possibly need?

Sorry for not responding, I thought I had already responded. Must not have it post.

I could use 2 of those Bonds cards, the 1996 Fleer Zone and the 03 DK evolution. I think there are a few more cards on your site that I could use, but it still comes up well short. I will look further on your site, but at this point, not sure if it is enough.

Jeff

Sorry for not responding, I thought I had already responded. Must not have it post.

I could use 2 of those Bonds cards, the 1996 Fleer Zone and the 03 DK evolution. I think there are a few more cards on your site that I could use, but it still comes up well short. I will look further on your site, but at this point, not sure if it is enough.

Jeff
I literally have hundreds of cards I've picked up over the last few months either by LCS purchases or opening packs. If your wants extend past Barry Bonds,lemme know and I can see what I can dig up. I do have an extra Stadium Club Alonso RC I could part with if that helps too.