WWTF: Francisco Lindor, Indians prospect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have these two. Looking for Phillies or will sell.

11 Playoff Contenders Prospect Ticket Crystal Collection Francisco Lindor #RT7 180/299 (CLE)
11 Playoff Contenders Prospect Ticket Playoff Ticket Francisco Lindor #RT7 68/99 (CLE)

Klut: Will you trade those if I can get some hits off of your Phillies wants pages? I probably have some of the Bowman as long as you dont mind getting 30 and 40 cent cards in return. I will see if I have any others as well. Do you know the BV of the Lindors?

I would also be interested in your Jeters and Frank Thomas cards in your trade page

probably a stretch but I got a bat signed by him this past season if your interested
0801120028.jpg

The bat is cool but just not a piece I am looking for at this time.

Just pulled his Bowman Sterling auto /199! Are you interested?

Oh yeah, I am interested. Let me know what you are looking for in return.

Don

Last edited:
Any need for his 2012 bowman sterling regular auto card? Looking for the 2012 bowman draft silver ice cards for trade or any current twin prospects. Best regards, David

Any need for his 2012 bowman sterling regular auto card? Looking for the 2012 bowman draft silver ice cards for trade or any current twin prospects. Best regards, David

I do need that one. I have a Miguel Sano - 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP205 $5 coming in from another trade if you are interested in that for starters.

Don

Please keep all future transactions on this thread....don't like pms. Please confirm trade and pwe is okay on your part....I'll continue to use the bubble envelope..so don't get upset and pm me ....had someone from this board who did this! Best regards, David