Yankee Stadium Legacy Charity Drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I noticed the article said we were over 84 % done. If thats the case, we should update the YSL Link which says we only have about 81 %

You have to realize that one man is keeping up with all of these cards (Meliah). I am sure he is doing the best he can to keep everything updated. This is a HUGE task for one person to take care of.

You have to realize that one man is keeping up with all of these cards (Meliah). I am sure he is doing the best he can to keep everything updated. This is a HUGE task for one person to take care of.

Hi! I agree its a huge task the last two years..But now were down to about 1,200 cards....so its very important to have an updated list. Maybe if we could have a locked YSL want list.....and only the moderators could update the list....for example...I could pm Randy....with a list of the ysl cards that I won....he could go in and remove this cards from the ysl want list....Of course the cards will still have to be mailed to Meliah! Just a suggestion and Meliah has been doing a great job for the last two years!! Best regards, David

Hi! I agree its a huge task the last two years..But now were down to about 1,200 cards....so its very important to have an updated list. Maybe if we could have a locked YSL want list.....and only the moderators could update the list....for example...I could pm Randy....with a list of the ysl cards that I won....he could go in and remove this cards from the ysl want list....Of course the cards will still have to be mailed to Meliah! Just a suggestion and Meliah has been doing a great job for the last two years!! Best regards, David

^^^
David said it best

I don't know why the article said 84%, whatever the site says is the updated % that we have.

If more than one person is updating the list, especially when cards are not in hand yet, I can guarantee you that there will be mistakes. Over the last two years there have been many people that have said they are going to send in cards but never did. To have to keep track of of that as well as everything else would be confusing at times.

Card arrives here and I update the donation list and the YSL have list within a couple of days.

I don't know why the article said 84%, whatever the site says is the updated % that we have.

If more than one person is updating the list, especially when cards are not in hand yet, I can guarantee you that there will be mistakes. Over the last two years there have been many people that have said they are going to send in cards but never did. To have to keep track of of that as well as everything else would be confusing at times.

Card arrives here and I update the donation list and the YSL have list within a couple of days.

Your still in charge of the official YSL Project want list....I'm taking about having another want list (current and updated)...that's locked so only moderators can update the list as they get pm's from the board members or updates from you! True...there will be mistakes made...but whats worst....not getting a few cards or getting duplicates or triples of the same card....and this will happen more and more as the list gets smaller!! Leon and I are currently pming each other with our own updates....that way we can still out of each others way! Best regards, David

I have sent the Bench wantlist out to a few of my friends around here who maybe able to help. In the meantime I would like to send in these 3 4944 $3, 5467 $6, 6468 $6 total $15 in trade for these if they are still available
39, 2103, 2202, 5263, 6038 each $3 total $15 if this works please post and I will mail out to Matt. Hopefully I will be able to find some more locally that the bench needs.
Thanks

I have no problem trading our dupes for cards we need. Please contact/post the trade with Meliah.

I noticed the article said we were over 84 % done. If thats the case, we should update the YSL Link which says we only have about 81 %

I went back over the e-mail notes I sent in for the article. The 84% was a simple math error on my part, sorry everyone. Although I must admit that after our 160+ card trade we just did, I thought we would be closer to 84% then we are now.

Your still in charge of the official YSL Project want list....I'm taking about having another want list (current and updated)...that's locked so only moderators can update the list as they get pm's from the board members or updates from you! True...there will be mistakes made...but whats worse....not getting a few cards or getting duplicates or triples of the same card....and this will happen more and more as the list gets smaller!! Leon and I are currently pming each other with our own updates....that way we can still out of each others way! Best regards, David

I agree more then one set of hands in to pot (or in this case list) will create more problems then it is worth.

Tal

This is great news. Keep it up everyone and we'll get this sucker completed for the auction!

I have another batch heading to Meliah this weekend.

Thanks,

saw on ebay the set ended last week with no bidders $12,000.
its relisted same price, as well as another with $24,000BIN/Best Offer.

Is there a checklist up somewhere as to what numbers are in what product?
I was in K-Mart today and saw Upper Deck at 1/2 price and I'm wondering what product would give me the best chance of pulling something that The Bench needs.

Thanks

David

HI
Found 2862 Ford and 3685 Murcer in a box I hadn't checked in over a year...lmk if you still need it and where to send them.
Bob

Landed about 42 from the Bench want list! Hopefully, we get this done next year and move one to an easily Charity Drive! : ) Best regards, David PS mailed about 43 a few days ago in two large bubble envelopes/should be going down to about 170!