Yankees game used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcbehnke

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for looking. I am looking for additional Yankees game used cards for my personal collection. Please let me know what cards you have and are willing to trade. Please check out my site as it is updated with vintage, serial #'d, game used, base, insert for trade. I will be glad to give you 2x BV for anything on my site.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...l94xLBL0-kSQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1334116958

Please let me know what you have for trade and look forward to trading with you.
Thanks!

Last edited:
bump. Pls let me know what cards you have available for trade. I look forward to trading with you.
Thanks for looking.
Jeff

bump to the top. Thanks for looking!

Looking forward to trading with you!

I would be interested in trading for the following cards. I did not add up the Jeter and Mantle cards :
78 Topps #120,320 and 670 $4.35
79 Topps #89,358 $3.25
Posey 10 Topps 2020 #T8 $6
13 Topps Gypsy Queen Collisions at Plate $3
Machado 13 Topps Chase it Down $3
All Jeter cards
All Mantle cards

I could send you any of these to make the trade work, lmk thanks jim
Ramiro Pena 09 Topps Chrome #6 RC Refractor auto 407/499 $20
Alfonso Soriano 03 Fleer Numbers Game #AS-NG $8
Roy White 09 UD Icons Immortal Letterman #IL-RW $10
Robinson Cano 06 Bazooka Rewind #BR-RC GU Bat $15

Thanks for looking. I am looking for additional Yankees game used cards for my personal collection. Please let me know what cards you have and are willing to trade. Please check out my site as it is updated with vintage, serial #'d, game used, base, insert for trade. I will be glad to give you 2x BV for anything on my site.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...l94xLBL0-kSQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1334116958

Please let me know what you have for trade and look forward to trading with you.
Thanks!