Yankees looking for new homes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
These guys are looking for new homes:

SP Rodrigo Lopez
C Michael Barrett
RF Carlos Vargas
RF Matt Murton
1B/DH Matt Stairs
3B Ty Wigginton

Also open to moving all of my minor leaguers as well.

Steph

Steph, I could use Wiggy, Lopez and Murton, but would have to offset the salaries, if I have someone you could use that fits and I can afford to let go. take a look if you care to and thanks Pat

Murton and Wiggington check me thanks Heath

I have interest in Olivio, Hart also interested in Flores, Navarro, and Caravajal from the minors.

Steph, I could use Wiggy, Lopez and Murton, but would have to offset the salaries, if I have someone you could use that fits and I can afford to let go. take a look if you care to and thanks Pat

Pat, not sure if we can make a deal as I cannot take on any more salary with my low un-Yankee like budget LOL. Interested in Brian Bailey, Kevin Ayers, Sherrill, and others. Let me know what you're thinking and we can go from there.

I have interest in Olivio, Hart also interested in Flores, Navarro, and Caravajal from the minors.

Pat, not sure if we can make a deal as I cannot take on any more salary with my low un-Yankee like budget LOL. Interested in Brian Bailey, Kevin Ayers, Sherrill, and others. Let me know what you're thinking and we can go from there.

same boat , thanks Steph, the guys you like are pretty low budget with some hi upside, so it would be tough to move them. Do you see anyone with like abilities and salary we could work for just Lopez the pitcher? thanks Pat

Steph also could do Olivo for Wiggington if you want would save you a little bit of salary lmk either way

thanks
Heath

same boat , thanks Steph, the guys you like are pretty low budget with some hi upside, so it would be tough to move them. Do you see anyone with like abilities and salary we could work for just Lopez the pitcher? thanks Pat

Let me know who is available for Lopez so I don't ask for too much. Thanks :)

Wiggington and Mutton for Olivia and Carbajel and J.Carrol?

Forgive the spell check

Steph also could do Olivo for Wiggington if you want would save you a little bit of salary lmk either way

thanks
Heath

Heath, I'm not overly concerned as I do have a few million to spend on free agents. Let me think about it and let you know.