Yankees trade list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Yankees have the following players available. Looking for a 5th starter, as well as a catcher. Willing to look at rosters as well.

Pitchers
SP Rob Dickerson- 3 pitch lefty, major league ready starting pitcher. $648,000 contract this season, arb eligible in the offseason.

MR Leonardo Arbulu- Lefty reliever, has risen through the minors quickly and was solid for me in the pen last season. $432,000 and under team control for a few years

MR Brandon League- Righty arm from the pen with great movement and control ratings. $648,000 contract this year and arb eligible for the next couple of years.

MR Dennys Reyes- Lefty middle reliever, can be a closer if you need him to be.

CL Jose Valverde- 5 pitches, hard throwing righty. Another guy who can be your closer.

MR Cam Page (rule 5 draft guy)- 3 solid pitches, could be a middle reliever or a long relief role pitcher for you.

Infielders

3B Ty Wigginton- This guy has some power and was a good hitter for me last season, clubbing 36 home runs for me. Reasonable contract for the next 3 seasons as well.

2B/3B Robert Thompson- solid defensive substitution, $850,000 salary for this season.

2B Clint Barmes- Good defensive numbers, $850,000 salary for this season.

1B/3B Doyle Johnston- This guy is one of my top prospects. High defensive numbers who hit nearly .300 in AAA last season.

Outfielders

LF Geoff Jenkins

RF Corey Hart-Solid player who hit .318 for me last season. Signed through 2011.

CF Cody Ross- Player with pop and who hit for nearly .300 for me last season. Signed through 2011.

RF Tom Johnson- Was one of the leaders in the league on base percentage last season.

LF/RF Eduardo Garcia- Another one of my top prospects ready for the bigs.

RF/LF Matt Murton- A cheap, reliable corner outfielders for you.

Also willing to move almost any of my AAA and AA prospects.

Steph

Last edited:
List updated, looking to shed a few million in payroll still.

Steph

I have catchers I can move,

Jason Varitek -
Chris Coste - Was on his way to a +20 VORP before being injured last season - Cheap and under team control
Bennet Evens - Cheap

Any of them would be an increase to what you have right now.

Let me know - Chris

I have catchers I can move,

Jason Varitek -
Chris Coste - Was on his way to a +20 VORP before being injured last season - Cheap and under team control
Bennet Evens - Cheap

Any of them would be an increase to what you have right now.

Let me know - Chris

Thanks Chris but I'm looking for more of a catcher upgrade than that.

Steph