Yes! 1st Basketball Success!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Wow! I am thrilled to get this one back.

My favorite basketball player and downright beast Dirk Nowitzki 1/1 c/o Mavs in 7 days! :eek:

DSCN4713.jpg

Thanks for looking and GO Mavs!
Arron

Yeah. Do all of those guys sign TTM? I'll give it a shot anyways. I sent to Kidd the same day I sent to Dirk. I guess I'll send to J-Ho and JJ next and see what happens.

Kidd is a good TTM signer, but the others are probably easier to get IP. Jet has his radio show, JJ signs before games, and Marion/Gooden may be tough. I have met Howard once before at a public signing at Academy Sports when he was a rookie.

Kidd is a good TTM signer, but the others are probably easier to get IP. Jet has his radio show, JJ signs before games, and Marion/Gooden may be tough. I have met Howard once before at a public signing at Academy Sports when he was a rookie.

Where can I find when and where they do Academy signings and stuff like that? I know the Rangers do those sometimes but I have no idea where I can find out the particulars about it.