yet another waste of time my rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikefri

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a large collection for sale

Baseball sets from 1976 to 1983, 1993, 1994, 1999 through 2009

Football sets from 1999 through 2009

Multiples of other partial sets bowman, turkey red and all the new stuff

Over a 200+ autographs and material cards, Refractors, xfactors, and others 100’s, Rookies, etc

A ton of older factory sets (80’s) and collated sets

Looking for $1900.00 for the lot.

on the surface it seems a little high priced but upon further review it gets worse.

All are collated sets, mostly Topps but there are other partial of sub-sets, turkey red, allen ginters bowman chrome, etc Older sets are

Real nice condition, were upgraded gradually.

Sets are 1976 to 1983, 1993 to 1994, 1999 to 2009 baseball

Football 1999 to 2009

Multiple other insert sets

as for the gu/autos was told there was hofers etc yet wouldnt mention if they were gu or autos.

guy said he dealt in vintage and when i said i would pass at $1900 then of course he informed me he had 3 other callers lol which of course if you need to state that fact most likely means he didnt.

point is I HATE WANNA BE DEALERS THAT HAVE NO CLUE ON THE TRUE VALUE OF A BULK COLLECTION.after all why should i buy something at or above ebay prices in bulk especially common type junk when i can just buy what i want at the same or lower prices and not have to even spend the kind of money you want or spend the amount of time just having it delivered 2 my door.sorry for the rant but just 1 to many out of touch sellers for 1 day