You GOT to see this! Complete set of NFL Logos! My biggest PC accomplishment to date!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaderock

Prospect
Let the fireworks begin!!!

I've been trying to finish ANY Mark Brunell complete run on a single card (pack inserted cards) for a decade, but have never finished one off. I am close on many cards like 3 of 4 printing plates, 7 of 8 Leaf FOTG, 7 of 10 Patches, 16 of 25 autos, etc...finally I have completed one "set" and it happens to be ALL NFL Logos!

I consider this to be one of my favorite "niche goal" to accomplish!!!

2002 SPX Winning Materials NFL Logos (#1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5)!!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing! Anyway, I'm always looking for rare Mark Brunell cards - My Wantlist

spx1.jpg
spx2.jpg
spx3.jpg
spx4.jpg
spx5.jpg
All FIVE together!
imageCACXMEX6.jpg

Very nice and very tough to do, congrats. Danny

I am close on a lot of issues but seems the cards are tougher to find when you get to that point so I know how tough it is especially with amazing cards like you just put together.

Just knowing that all 5 were actually on the market is impressive enough. But to gather them all.........unreal!:)

Tim

Thanks everyone...much aprreciated. On Blowout Cards Forum...someone mentioned they sold one of the five to me years ago. I went back to check (via toolhaus) and sure enough he sold one of them to me. Then I checked my paypal history and saw that within a span of 4 days in 2003 I bought two.

As I dug deeper into my paypal past...I was shaking my head at ridiculous
prices that I paid for some cards (not these). In fact, I paid $352 for a Game Used card once (#/10) - omg what was I thinking back then (in 2000)?

Don't ever look back...sometime you look and feel like a nut!

Thanks everyone...much aprreciated. On Blowout Cards Forum...someone mentioned they sold one of the five to me years ago. I went back to check (via toolhaus) and sure enough he sold one of them to me. Then I checked my paypal history and saw that within a span of 4 days in 2003 I bought two.

As I dug deeper into my paypal past...I was shaking my head at ridiculous
prices that I paid for some cards (not these). In fact, I paid $352 for a Game Used card once (#/10) - omg what was I thinking back then (in 2000)?

Don't ever look back...sometime you look and feel like a nut!

How much did you pay for them all together? I mean it's a great accomplishment but how much do you think you could make if you sold them all together? How much profit? :)

How much did you pay for them all together? I mean it's a great accomplishment but how much do you think you could make if you sold them all together? How much profit? :)

Considering he is the ULTIMATE Mark Brunnell collector.......nobody is willing to pay more than he. Therefore, no profit at all.

A true C O L L E C T O R.

Tim