You might have heard of this guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice.. I'd like to see a scan.

houbb aka Jim, has been scannerly challenged for years, we have begged for him to purchase one, even thought of taking a collection becuase he has an incredible collection. Those of us who have traded with him know the quality autos and baseball knowledge that this man has

houbb aka Jim, has been scannerly challenged for years, we have begged for him to purchase one, even thought of taking a collection becuase he has an incredible collection. Those of us who have traded with him know the quality autos and baseball knowledge that this man has

Itn that how it always is? It took me 9 months to replace the broken scanner I had. I bet Jim has some nice autos, Jim,
I think the 87 topps was a fine choice.

Itn that how it always is? It took me 9 months to replace the broken scanner I had. I bet Jim has some nice autos, Jim,
I think the 87 topps was a fine choice.

Yes, the scanner purchase keeps getting pushed off. This year, for example, my daughter is asking for a laptop. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's so she can email me from the privacy of her room and ask me to bring her a snack. :) I'm kidding of course. She's said the magic words, "It can help me with school," so that's what dad's saving up for.

I thought the 1987 Topps was an exactly choice, as well. I have so many of those cards, and several of them signed, I thought it might be a good idea to start a signed 1987 set. I need to finish the '76 set first, though. That one is my special project.

congrats.. LMK if you start an 87 Topps signed set.. I have quite a few dupes.. I actually need the 87 Topps Clark signed for my set.. I may have to shoot one to ST myself.. I didn't realize he was down there..

congrats.. LMK if you start an 87 Topps signed set.. I have quite a few dupes.. I actually need the 87 Topps Clark signed for my set.. I may have to shoot one to ST myself.. I didn't realize he was down there..

I will let you know. I guess I've already started it. I have maybe 75 signed, so far, but it's a far cry from being done. I clearly need a lot more. I have so many '87's, I think Topps produced one less than infintity for this set. They look great signed, though.

As for Clark, I've had success with him before in ST, but usually at the beginning of Spring Training. You may want to hold off on sending that until next year.