You're not all getting Andre Dawson autos...

dp33

5.00 star(s)
Last week a few people received Andre Dawson autos for redemptions that Topps couldn't fulfill. I had sent in a Bowman Scout auto redemption awhile ago, so I was thinking I might get one too. Well, I did get a replacement in the mail today, but it was not Andre Dawson...

I got a Lou Piniella auto (pictured as manager in Cubs uniform). It's the same deal as the Dawson - encased without much info on the back, so it doesn't appear to be from any specific set. Oh well. If anyone is interested in trading for it, let me know.

dp33

5.00 star(s)
I can use the Lou...let me know what you need for it.

I could use the Joe Nathan auto or the Porcello dual jersey. If you have any non-auto/gu of Lincecum or Mauer, especially refractors, let me know as those are the 2 main players I collect.

I'd also be interested in working out something for the Lincecum Spectrum auto if it's for trade/sale.

Thanks - David.

seawolf17

5.00 star(s)
I'm curious. Is the card numbered on the back? The Dawson appeared to be card #1. I wonder if this is some sort of new thing Topps is rolling out.

seawolf17

5.00 star(s)
Interesting. So this is definitely a "set" of some kind. I wonder who else we'll see? These might become more collectible than people think.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Could be a big hit, especially if this is some sort of set made only to be given out when a redemption couldn't be fulfilled.