08 UD Hereos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Does any one know a link or something that shows what all the different colors look like?

Im trying to figure out the beige and the base and how they look different.. I have looked on Beckett and UD and can't find but a few pics...

Thanks
Christopher

You're not really going to find a different. The beige are numbered, the base aren't. There are some colour variations, but in general, this is how it goes. Beckett makes no distinction between the un-numbered colour variations, they're all just considered base.

Except by a few picky collectors. :)

Thank You..... I was kinda wondering.. I was trying to figure out which ones I needed.. I was looking in my Organize on Beckett and it wasn't showing print runs.. but now i see it when I just search for them it shows them...

Thanks for the info..
Christopher

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Base:
09F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Charcoal:
09F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Purple /25:
06F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Light Blue/49
04F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Sea Green /99
08F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Brown /149
05F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Navy Blue /199
09F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Red /249
04F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Beige /299
08F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Black /399
02F.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Emerald /499
09F.jpg

Last edited:
The beige cards serial #299.....there's two different versions....one has the color of the base or gold look to it and the other a lighter brown version also numbered to #299. However, theres no two different version of the same card! Best regards, David

thank you guys.. that is what I was wanting to see... its very confusing.. I have almost completed the Zito I am waiting on the /10 brown patch and light blue patch in the mail and I need to find the Navy patch or jersey and it will be complete... the base and base variant is what got me.. frigging Upper Deck:mad:
they should #'d them all so we would know.. lol

Thanks
Christopher