1/1 Pulls in my new shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clearly you value your customer's business

This is a business practice really only found in true hobby shops. I tip my hat to your efforts and hope that you can continue to invest in your customers.

Best wishes for future success.

Steve

I sell quite a bit of older product. I order product based on what my customers collect! So, if someone wants to try and pull an Aaron Rodgers RC Autograph I get 2005 stuff. 2005 Product is one of my biggest sellers. The only problem is the REDEMPTIONS that have expired. If a customer pulls an expired redemption I let them choose an Autograph or Game Used from my collection.

This is a business practice really only found in true hobby shops. I tip my hat to your efforts and hope that you can continue to invest in your customers.

Best wishes for future success.

Steve

Thank you, Steve! I am collector too! So I guess being a collector and not just a shop looking to make a ton of money is a good thing. I only hope to be able to grow in the hobby and continue business!!

Nice to see the pulls still coming, those /25's arent too shabby either!!

Yean, just when I thought the 1/1 luck ran out, the Fryman was pulled, he had me list it right away and I couldn't find anything that compared so he set the buy it now or best offer price a lot higher than I would have. I told him he would be lucky to get $100 for it, and just this morning he got an offer for $90, I think I should accept that and be done with it. Too bad it wasn't Nolan, or Seaver out of that set. But that is how it goes!

Jay

Welcome to the "The Bench" I am relatively new myself, are you doing any presells on 2011 Topps Baseball Hobby Jumbo boxes ? If so how much per box delivered to Syracuse NY ? Probably looking for 2 boxes, thank's Scott.

Welcome to the "The Bench" I am relatively new myself, are you doing any presells on 2011 Topps Baseball Hobby Jumbo boxes ? If so how much per box delivered to Syracuse NY ? Probably looking for 2 boxes, thank's Scott.

Thanks for the welcome but, I have been a member for over a year. Just took a break in the summer as I don't have time. Winters are good for me!!

Yes, I did pre-order 2011 Topps Jumbo Boxes. I can't sell here yet but, will pm you once I have 20 trades under my belt, which will be within a week.

ArodYanksFan-
Looks like this Ron guy buys a lot of nice boxes!

Yes he does, he is my biggest customer and until I opened he was spending $200 --$300 in RETAIL in a month....AGH!

Thanks, -Jay

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome but, I have been a member for over a year. Just took a break in the summer as I don't have time. Winters are good for me!!

Yes, I did pre-order 2011 Topps Jumbo Boxes. I can't sell here yet but, will pm you once I have 20 trades under my belt, which will be within a week.

ArodYanksFan-
Looks like this Ron guy buys a lot of nice boxes!

Yes he does, he is my biggest customer and until I opened he was spending $200 --$300 in RETAIL in a month....AGH!

Thanks, -Jay

I wish I had that kind of money to buy boxes hahaha. I've been pulling some nice cards lately, but nothing as nice as those pulls. I love that Fryman Auto!

I wish I had that kind of money to buy boxes hahaha. I've been pulling some nice cards lately, but nothing as nice as those pulls. I love that Fryman Auto!

I do have it up on ebay if you are interested, make an offer. The Topps Retired 1/1's are (1) Per (10) Cases!!

Jay

Awesome pulls!! Best of luck to you and your card shop! It's great to see that there are still honest folks out there buying and selling!

Tim

Awesome pulls!! Best of luck to you and your card shop! It's great to see that there are still honest folks out there buying and selling!

Tim

Thank you Tim! I hope I can make it long term 10years or more! I just signed a 1 year lease and will see how it goes. If nothing else I am sure I will enjoy it!! -Jay

Wow! Good to hear of a sports card shop OPENING today. Lots of times, it's the other way around. I've actually been across the street from you for a business conference two years ago. If we ever have the conference up there again (La Crosse is 5 and a half hours away), I'm stoppin' in.
Good luck and best wishes in your store! You're living a dream.
-Casey

Thanks Casey!! Just mention the bench and get 10% off any purchase!!!!!! The shop is doing well and we had a blast last night for the superbowl!!! Blew through a lot of wax, and ate a lot of pizza!!

Sounds like you are living the dream ! Good for you.
I was in Rice Lake on a job. If they send me back there I will
have to stop in and try my luck.

I am about 3hrs north of Rice Lake. Kinda long drive but, mention the bench and get 10% off!!!

The_Glavinator

Another 1/1 Pulled.......09 Topps Unique Platinum 1/1 Parallel of Carlos Quentin !!

That brings the total to (10) 1/1's Pulled since I opened in November!! Wishin I was a customer and not the owner!!!