1/3 - Father knows best + a common theme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
There is one of my 2011 goals - come up with better titles! Anyways, the number 3 was pretty common today.

Floyd Bannister
4/4
17 days

Mr. T's Comment: Royals fans might remember his son (who played for them more recently ;)), but the father was the better of the two thus far. I caution you to send cards w/ dark backgrounds as he likes to sign in thin black all the time, as well as signs all the time.

Greg Olson
3/3
17 days

Mr. T's Comment: I got back Gregg Olson last week, but they were both in the 1990 ASG. Greg had a short lived career, but fans don't forget him and his high TTM return rates.

David Segui
3/4 - kept one
17 days

Mr. T's Comment: This time father might know best, but the son wasn't half bad either. David was also one to start and end his career with one team, but there were a lot of other teams along the way. Also, despite his lack of statistical evidence, Segui admitted he used steroids while w/ the Mets. He has given back to those who forgive, and has put on each card "MATT 16:26", which reads:

What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

Well said David, well said.