1 in the mail and Pacers party

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck1982

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Had one in the mail today. Tom Flores signed a Suoerbowl Superhero card and included a note requesting money for his charity on the honor system. Will go out from my next check.

Went to the Pacers party tonight and had a pretty good night. Was frustrated at the dealers getting nice Bird graphs on their jereseys when I got his crap 'BD' graph on my photo. Can't win them all.

Larry Bird half signed 8x10
Sam Perkins 3 cards (UNC, Sonics, Mavs)
Mike Dunleavy 1 card
TJ Ford 2 cards
Jeff Foster 2 cards
Danny Granger 1 card
Tyler Hansbrough 1 SI(finally done with my SIs for him)
Roy Hibbert 1 card
Dahntay Jones 4 cards
Troy Murphy 3 cards
AJ Price 1 card
Brandon Rush 2 cards
Earl Watson 1 card

great job...i was a huge tj fan back in his UT days...went to several games back then, he was so much fun to watch...

great job...i was a huge tj fan back in his UT days...went to several games back then, he was so much fun to watch...

I liked him then too...and his first few NBA years...wish he was more consistent though now

2/9 - Another Heisman winner and a National Champion

Normal computer is fried, so still no scans for a little while.

Two returns today:

Heisman winner Billy Sims signed the Heroes Football I sent and added a Topps All American card as well and included two coupons for sodas at his BBQ joint in Tulsa -- out 1/27, back 2/9

From the 1982 UNC Tar Heels National Champions -- Matt Doherty signed 3/3 on some old UNC cards. Out 10/20, back 2/9