1 TTM, 1 Ebay, & MS Surge IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Not a bad day so far today. I will try to continue tonight when I go to the hockey game and get some autos for the away team since I got the Surge this morning at practice.

Russ McGinnis - 2/2 (23 days)
1110 North Judd Place
Chandler, AZ 85226

Jussi Jokinen GU card from EBay

JokinenMcGinnisSurge001.jpg

I picked up a broken stick from one of the Surge players at the begining of the season so I took it up to practice with me and had a bunch of guys sign it...I think I am still missing a few, but I'll get it done at some point.

Players I was able to get on it:

Ryan Senft, Michael Richard, Matt Zultek, Tim Velemirovich, Chris Greene, Andrew Boudreau, Tom Boudreau, Stephen Scofield, Daryl Moor, Glenn Cacaro, Jack Wolgemuth, Jeff Bieber, Ryan Bartle, Bill Zaniboni, Steve Weidlich

JokinenMcGinnisSurge002.jpg

JokinenMcGinnisSurge003.jpg

sweet pickups, awesome looking ranger customs...u make those?i need to get a hold of some like that!

Thanks buddy, actually another member here on The Bench made those for me. They are awesome when ya can't find a real card of the player.