$1000+ box for trade! Looking for $100 Card Back SEDONA MEGA BOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have been doing a lot of reorganizing and redistributing my cards….I have three boxes ready to go! Who’s gonna get ‘em?

I have been doing a lot of reorganizing and redistributing my cards….I have three boxes ready to go! Who’s gonna get ‘em?

I have a 2024 Topps Series 1 Bo Bichette Home Stadium Medallion Gold Parallel #'ed 20/75.

I would love another shot at another box. Just let me know if we can work out another trade.

I have a 2024 Topps Series 1 Bo Bichette Home Stadium Medallion Gold Parallel #'ed 20/75.

I would love another shot at another box. Just let me know if we can work out another trade.
Cool, I’d be interested in that but honestly with the cost of shipping the box I’d need more. Did you pull anything else good from 2024? Or anything from my sig?

Cool, I’d be interested in that but honestly with the cost of shipping the box I’d need more. Did you pull anything else good from 2024? Or anything from my sig?
The other kind of "hits" I pulled are below. Just be warned that it is not much:

Baseball Stars auto #BSA-HAN Emerson Hancock #'ed 88/199
#286 Cade Marlowe vintage stock #'ed 16/99
#300 Vlad Guererro Independence Day #'ed 72/76
#313 Ceddanne Rafaela Red Foil #'ed 14/199
Major League material #MLM-JJ Josh Jung

The other kind of "hits" I pulled are below. Just be warned that it is not much:

Baseball Stars auto #BSA-HAN Emerson Hancock #'ed 88/199
#286 Cade Marlowe vintage stock #'ed 16/99
#300 Vlad Guererro Independence Day #'ed 72/76
#313 Ceddanne Rafaela Red Foil #'ed 14/199
Major League material #MLM-JJ Josh Jung

If you wanted to do all six for a box, I’d be happy to do that. I don’t know if that’s too much for ya but I can use all those cards. Lots of good stuff in these plus it costs me quite a bit to ship them. If you want to do that, please post it up. Thanks!

If you wanted to do all six for a box, I’d be happy to do that. I don’t know if that’s too much for ya but I can use all those cards. Lots of good stuff in these plus it costs me quite a bit to ship them. If you want to do that, please post it up. Thanks!
Trade posted and the cards will go out today.

Thanks!!!!!