• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

1958 Topps FT

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up a few 1958 Topps and was wondering if anybody needed them I have the following numbers:

Number 381 has a crease in the bottom left corner and #376 has a soft bottom left corner. Overall the cards grade at ex condition if not a little better. I am looking for 20.00 in trade for all of them. I have a couple threads in the baseball set builder's forum where I am looking for 1982 Donruss and 2007 Upper Deck cards. I can also use Topps inserts from recent years. My vintage wants are tough so I am not expecting vintage in return for these.

If anybody wants them let me know and we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
i'd love to see if i can find something you can use for them.....i'm still living away from home with only a small percentage of my cards where i am now , but i may be able to round up some recent topps inserts for you.....

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have the following 2015 Topps inserts - I found a recent(ish) thread of yours.

Robbed 2
Highlights 29
Babe Ruth Story 9
Archetypes 12

If interested, would you part with two of your 58s (your choice)?

Thanks,

Jay

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have the following 2015 Topps inserts - I found a recent(ish) thread of yours.

Robbed 2
Highlights 29
Babe Ruth Story 9
Archetypes 12

If interested, would you part with two of your 58s (your choice)?

Thanks,

Jay

Sorry but all cards have been traded.