1958 Topps FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up a few 1958 Topps and was wondering if anybody needed them I have the following numbers:

Number 381 has a crease in the bottom left corner and #376 has a soft bottom left corner. Overall the cards grade at ex condition if not a little better. I am looking for 20.00 in trade for all of them. I have a couple threads in the baseball set builder's forum where I am looking for 1982 Donruss and 2007 Upper Deck cards. I can also use Topps inserts from recent years. My vintage wants are tough so I am not expecting vintage in return for these.

If anybody wants them let me know and we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

i'd love to see if i can find something you can use for them.....i'm still living away from home with only a small percentage of my cards where i am now , but i may be able to round up some recent topps inserts for you.....

I have the following 2015 Topps inserts - I found a recent(ish) thread of yours.

Robbed 2
Highlights 29
Babe Ruth Story 9
Archetypes 12

If interested, would you part with two of your 58s (your choice)?

Thanks,

Jay

I have the following 2015 Topps inserts - I found a recent(ish) thread of yours.

Robbed 2
Highlights 29
Babe Ruth Story 9
Archetypes 12

If interested, would you part with two of your 58s (your choice)?

Thanks,

Jay

Sorry but all cards have been traded.