Cancelled PICK WHAT'S NEXT 2 Select Hobby box break 4 Autos & 4 Memorabilia 1 2021 & 1 2022 Plus 1 2021 Prizm Draft Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
Have a couple choices:
1) 2 Hobby Boxes of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks Ten Autos and the 1 Blaster of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks $250 including shipping.
2) 1 2020 Stadium Club Hobby Box 2 Autos and 1 2021 Stadium Club Blaster $230 including shipping.
or
3) 2021 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby Box Sealed Master - 2 Auto / Box Autographs $360 including shipping

Which one would you want next?
Any Questions, Please ask.
Thanks Bob

Last edited:
please put me down for:
  • $12 on the Kansas City Royals
  • $9 each on the New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays & Los Angeles Angels
  • $5 each on the Detroit Tigers, Boston Red Sox, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Philadelphia Phillies, Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros, Chicago White Sox & St. Louis Cardinals
  • $4 each on the Minnesota Twins, Cleveland Indians/Guardians, Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers, Seattle Mariners, Oakland Athletics & Arizona Diamondbacks, Chicago Cubs, Milwaukee Brewers & Cincinnati Reds

I will put 6 on phillies.

also hope to make some set building trades when this break is done!

Not sure why this isn't filling faster? Really nice looking cards.
Here's Mike's break of a box of 2022 Select

https://******************/threads/new-release-2022-panini-select-baseball-hobby-box-break.149778/

I purchased a box of those and it really left a bad taste in my mouth and to be honest compared to Select football these cards are very unremarkable. Good luck with the break though I know @newguy338 definitely will be interested in these.

Hi

OK, I have this pretty much at.break even.
$155 per box + shipping Prizm $37 with tax...and usually about $40 in mailing them out and usually a fair amount of free cards.
Should be able get my money back selling them on eBay
I can give it one more week. Help me out, guys!
Thanks Bob

Probably, just going to close, on Tuesday since there hasn't been any action on it. Should be able to get what I paid for the boxes.😦🥴😵‍💫😪

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online