1992 Fleer Jeff Gardner #675

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xdj511

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

1992 Fleer has 3 variations listed on beckett.com. I got the two Mauer/Maurer variations. Jeff Gardner was incorrectly listed as a pitcher. Now, here's the fun part. Beckett.com shows that there is a corrected version of this card, but trading card database lists it as a UER. I was wondering if anybody knows if a corrected version of this card actually exists, and if so if they actually have one. A definitive NO will also be a great help to me.

Thanks!

TCDb is correct. It really is a UER. This is one of those times where the error in the price list is more significant than in the card itself. Since at least 1994 Beckett price guides in various printed formats have claimed a corrected version of the card, yet there is not a single documented case of one existing. Another example of questioning how accurate the Beckett pricing is when they have claimed a selling price for roughly thirty years of a card that does not exist. Difficult to "prove" a card does not exist.