1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Set COMPLETE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very cool, congrats!! It's seems like I've been following your progress on this for ages now. I can only imagine how good it must feel to finally complete.
- Britt

I suppose we all part with 'em someday..'til death do us part for some, others cash out!

$4K for that set is $9/card. Wonder if that made for a nice profit, a break even or a loss? I would hope a profit after all the effort.

I suppose we all part with 'em someday..'til death do us part for some, others cash out!

$4K for that set is $9/card. Wonder if that made for a nice profit, a break even or a loss? I would hope a profit after all the effort.

I actually made a small profit on the set. I didn't want to part with it, but I need the money more than the set right now. Also, the fun for me is in putting the set together. I essentially sell all of my sets once I complete them. I may end up a little up or a little down. Usually, it's about a wash, so I got to enjoy the fun of putting it together for free.

My new focus will be on filling holes in my much-neglected Maddux collection.