1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Set Update - 5 in today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Many thanks to ryanrancho, a relatively new member here. I saw that he had listed a few cards from the set on ebay, so I suspected that he was breaking up his partial set. I sent him an email asking if he had anything that I needed and if so, if he would kindly sell to me directly. Of my 7 remaining needs, he had 6. He gave me a phenomenal deal on 5 of them. The sixth (Sean Casey), someone else wanted, so he listed it for auction. Unfortunately, I forgot to set the snipe and didn't win it, but when you have a 2-year-old, you find better ways to spend your time than in front of a computer or sitting amongst boxes of cards. :D

Nevertheless, the five arrived today, putting me two short of the complete set. I still need one for Series 1 (#196 Scott Hunter) and one for Series 2 (#236 Sean Casey). Here are the scans:

u195.jpg
u240.jpg
u287.jpg

u308.jpg
u430.jpg

Again, many thanks to ryanrancho and all of you who have helped me along on this adventure!

Regards,

Brandon

Nice set! Good luck with the last one! I just won one of my 2003 timeless treasures gold cards for my set....and today..saw another one that I needed on eBay.....Have 72 of the 100 and looking forward to landing another one! Best regards, David

My pleasure, B. After 10 years and 26 cards short of the set (415/440), I finally decided to break my set. I'll keep a few favorites but will probably auction them off over time.

Best luck with the remaining two...I'll keep my eyes open. Kevin

Craps...now I can't help you on this set! That is awesome - you are down to 2!

I had these:

alomar.jpg