1st Dec Contest for Don Mattingly Yankees auto serial 12/20! Winner is Christopher.galle! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Good morning everyone!
  • Your playing for a 2005 UD Heroes Blue Don Mattingly Auto serial 12/20!
  • Only one guess for the life of the contest from 1 to 99. Previous winners are not allowed in this contest. Must have at least 25 Bench points to enter this contest.
  • List of Winners: Woodman, NEPatriotsFan, Anglinomics, Jmintz, thefiberlab, daktion, littleredjacks, biggun61, crazefan, scc76, Riplhal, Jamott50, spcollector, DaSoxFan, crazyderik, klut18, roro17, champs387, darkman, ILLRIMESAYA, Bbonds25 and dlackey.
  • Good luck to everyone! Contest ends on Friday night 12/9/22 at 8:00 PM Pacific time
  • If you pick someones elses number, you can pick a different as long as you don't edit your original posting.

Last edited:
WOW 😯. what a amazing card!… I’m going to let a few guesses roll in before I pick.

Thanks again for all the amazing contest you run David! I tip my hat to you 🧢.

I’ll try 4. Thanks for another contest David, and for letting us know about the 2022 Topps Chrome Update boxes being on Target.com!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps