2 all Wright ST returns and 2 trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
David Wright c/o Mets ST :eek: glad I took a long shot on him this year, saved me a ton of money down the road I'm sure
DavidWright.jpg
Jake Westbrook c/o Indians ST, 08 UD I have of him is FT if anyone needs it
JakeWestbrook-1.jpg
Jamey Carroll-trade from here
JameyCarrol.jpg
Thaddeus Gibson-member got for me at a show, be intresting to see who gonna give him a shot since Vernon Gholston pretty much was a bust
ThaddeusGibson.jpg

Hmmmm, I looked at some of Wright's certified stuff and I'm under the impression that you received a forgery (unless his sig has changed quite a bit in the past year). I'd get an opinion on that one.;)

Decent pickups nevertheless.

From what I've looked at it seems to look like more recent IP auto's from him then his nice sit down get paid a few hundred auto. I could be wrong and it could be fake. Guess we will have to wait and see how many other returns from him come back.

From what I've looked at it seems to look like more recent IP auto's from him then his nice sit down get paid a few hundred auto. I could be wrong and it could be fake. Guess we will have to wait and see how many other returns from him come back.

i sent to him 2 weeks ago, hopefully he sends back to me soon i have been sending out to him since 06 lol

Good luck, that was my 2nd time sending to him since I started this set. Now just to hope I get another suprise or 2 this year for my set, or Mark McGwire and Kenny Rogers.

Good luck, that was my 2nd time sending to him since I started this set. Now just to hope I get another suprise or 2 this year for my set, or Mark McGwire and Kenny Rogers.

congrats!

Where did you send to Rogers? If you don;t mind me asking