2 And A Half Successes Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
Today ended my TTM drought with a bang. I got 3 successes...well 2 and a half in:

Steve Kent 9/3 c/o Home in 28 days (He asked me to make him some customs. I made them and got them backed today with 9 signed even tho I had only asked for 3. Awesome guy!)

100_1598.jpg

Roy Face 2/2 c/o Home in 7 days (#20 for my Legends set. Added the requested inscriptions of "1960 WS Champs" and "3x All-Star")

100_1603.jpg

And the main event of my mail today:

Jason Kidd 1/1 c/o Dallas Mavericks in 83 days (He signed the other half of a card that Dirk returned to me a few months ago)

And this is what it looks like all put together:

100_1602.jpg

Thanx for looking!
Arron

Thanx guys!

Andrew, the Dirk / Kidd dual is a 2008 Topps Co-Signers and that one is #'d /899. I got it in a giant Maverick lot on eBay.

Arron, thanks for all you do. i hope you get your props from the others that you lend your customs to. it's definitely appreciated here. i dont have the time to do those. hope to see you this week in arl...rangers on a roll,dude!!! fun time to be a fan. we're tearing shi* up right now...peace out