200,000 trades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
are the trades here in the trade manager #'d in order? I noticed a trade earlier was # 199,988 so if they are the Bench should go over 200,000 today or tomorrow...kinda cool.

I believe they are but that is only since the install of Trade Manager. I had a whole bunch of trades before that came into being - still one of the best innovations I have seen in a trading site. Still a neat number to see.

Thanks,

Jeff

Just confirmed 199992.

Last edited:
Darn I just missed it, had trades 199,990 and 200,003.

Trade #200,000 was a perfect representation of exactly why I enjoy this site so much: a trade of several cards for a vintage set in exchange for a bunch of base and low-end inserts for a team collector.

Richard

That is the # assigned when someone posts a trade, BUT you have to take into account some get cancelled for various reasons.

The actual trade total can be found on our home page in the stats. We are at 194K trades.

Ok. I see it now. We are at #194637 completed (at the submitted click of this post)!

That is the # assigned when someone posts a trade, BUT you have to take into account some get cancelled for various reasons.

The actual trade total can be found on our home page in the stats. We are at 194K trades.

I am part of trade #D 200000. I was just getting it together and noticed what number it was and thought wow that kind of special.
Doug

Peter, does that number include trades before the trade manager?