2008 Allen & Ginter collected Filthy Hard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey man, awesome collection, I love A&G and your collection is amazing. I have one card you maybe interested in. It's the Honus Wagner mini from a rip card. If you're interested let me know, I'd like to sell but I may trade. You can PM me if you want. Thanks

...and I thought the 2007 post was amazing, wow again!

Please let me know if you have any extra World's Greatest Victories cards? If so, I can use these to complete my set: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 15

thank you,

Mike

I have . . .

4 Man Walks on the Moon
5 John Lester
6 The Fall of the Berlin Wall
11 The Allied Forces
15 2004 ALCS

Thanks for the look & Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Hey man, awesome collection, I love A&G and your collection is amazing. I have one card you maybe interested in. It's the Honus Wagner mini from a rip card. If you're interested let me know, I'd like to sell but I may trade. You can PM me if you want. Thanks

Thank you, I appreciate it.

It's the folks at Topps that deserve the credit. I see
it as the most collectible product on the market.
They faithfully pay homage to the original 1888
Allen & Ginter set year after year.

I have the mini extended #359 Honus Wagner.
Thanks for the heads-up, nonetheless.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Last edited:
I agree my man, they don't just throw those sets together, they take their time and make sure it looks legit. Good luck on ur search

I have . . .

4 Man Walks on the Moon
5 John Lester
6 The Fall of the Berlin Wall
11 The Allied Forces
15 2004 ALCS

Thanks for the look & Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Please take a look at my www page when you have time and let me know what you can use in trade for the WGV above.

thank you,

Mike