2010 A&G Oddball Quest begins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you by chance have the address for Gary Stewart. If you do, please PM me. I have searched high and low for his.

I finally got back Tyler Bradt on 10/4/2010. Well worth the wait. Very nice guy too!

Sweet~ Tyler finally caught up qwith al lhis mail. Got his back yesterday. What dups do you have for A&G?

Sweet~ Tyler finally caught up qwith al lhis mail. Got his back yesterday. What dups do you have for A&G?

i dunno...just been throwing them in a box...lol.

dont think i got a stewart card to send out? so must not have looked for an address...what did he do or who is he?

Gary Stewart - Pogo Stick Jump World Record

When you have time, let me know if you have any dups you won't mind trading. I have sent some out but have not gotten any back yet as far as extra ones. Have plenty of other TTM baseball autos.

Very awesome....Did you try david Blaine? I pulled a mini and was thinking about trying to find an addy for him

thanks

This is what I have so far...dug most of these up on my own...might have gotten a couple from others here:

Returns:

Tyler Bradt
3030 Home Acres Rd
Stevensville, MT 59870
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Ivory Crockett
Director Of Business Development
Forest Park Hospital
6150 Oakland Avenue,
St. Louis, Missouri 63139
(sent 08/13/2010) - good

BOB Lazar - Area 51
C/O
United Nuclear Scientific
P.O. Box 373
Laingsburg, MI. 48848
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Avery Jenkins
2028 Stony Hill Rd
Hinckley, OH 44233
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Randy Oitker
1963 N. 550th Ave.
Plainville,IL. 62365
(sent 08/03/2010)- good

Nick Jacoby
P.O. Box 43196
Louisville, KY 40253
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Preston Pittman
Pittman Game Calls, LLC.
935 Highway 50 West
West Point, Mississippi 39773
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Hans Florine
3279 mt diablo court #10
Lafayette, ca 94549
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Tom Knapp
14618 Country Road 35
Elk River, MN 55330
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Donald Johanson - Lucy card
C/O
Institute of Human Origins
Arizona State University
PO Box 874101
Tempe, AZ 85287-4101
(Sent 08/03/2010) - good

Ken blackburn
6503 Torrey Pines Trace
Laurel Hill, FL 32567
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Kelly Kulick
c/o PBA
719 2nd Avenue #701
Seattle, WA 98104
(sent 08/03/2010) - good

Anthony Gatto
3936 Promenade Square Dr. # 5221
Orlando, FL 32837
(Sent 08/03/2010) - good

Judson Laipply
12576 Clifton Blvd
Lakewood, OH 44107-1526
(sent 08/09/10) - good

I cant find a working address for Blaine or the Pogo Stick guy.

I am looking for Blaine's address too. Looked some yesterday afternoon. If I find one I will let everyone know.

I sent to Judson, Gatto, and Jacoby yesterday. Can't wait to get returns on these.

got this one back today, she put a note in that said "I am happy to be included in you + your son's collection! - A.D."

She has been HARD to get TTM over the years, not sure if it's due to where she has been and how they handle mail requests, she may have never seen them is someone was screening them? But, I saw she had a new job so I figured I would try and was happy to see it come back signed...that's one of the things I like about doing this set every year...you never know until you try.

AnneDonovanAtuoTTM.jpg

Got my Donovan back over the weekend, it was personalized though. She also sent a post-it with a thank you note for my letter. I guess when you write too nice a letter, you get a little more then you asked for or in this case, wanted. I was very suprised to get it back too. Since someone will ask, we both sent c/o Seton Hall, which is her new job. I sent c/o Athletic Dept specifically. Thanks so much for the list, been looking for some of those addys.

Got my Donovan back over the weekend, it was personalized though. She also sent a post-it with a thank you note for my letter. I guess when you write too nice a letter, you get a little more then you asked for or in this case, wanted. I was very suprised to get it back too. Since someone will ask, we both sent c/o Seton Hall, which is her new job. I sent c/o Athletic Dept specifically. Thanks so much for the list, been looking for some of those addys.

same way i sent it....to fight off the personalizations, which I HATE, I usually just put in my letters that I am working on the set with my son and ask if they wouldn't mind signing it for him...but i dont give his name...been pretty lucky with it...some people like them and some dont, I would rather just have the sig by itself and no "best wishes or to ***"...I don't ever sell anything I get TTM, so it's not about the value or anything like that, I just think that cards are small to begin with and it's just cleaner looking with just the sigs.

I don't mind a HOF or something like that if it's an honor the person has acheived...but that's about it....I'm happy with whatever I get though.