2010 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potvin48

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am putting together my wantlists for the 2010 Topps Chrome Cubs cards. I see it appears there are retail only purple refractors, but there's also a bunch of orange refractors listed on ebay...

Can anyone tell me more about the orange ones? Are they available in rack packs only? I saw an auction where they mentioned pulling it from a rack pack.

So, we have:
Base
Refractor
X-Fractor (retail only)
Orange (not numbered, rack packs only?)
Purple /599 (retail only?)
Blue /199
Gold /50
Red /25
Super /1

Anyone have more info before I go overpaying for some orange refractors?

I picked up a "rack" pack of 2010 topps chrome today. Three packs and 3 orange refractors.
I assume the orange are exclusive to the retail rack packs.
If you need it, I pulled a Ryan Dempster orange.

They are pretty plentiful and unfortunately will confuse a lot of people thinking they are the normal super rare low numbered...

otgoal, I can use that, PM sent.

wow, looks like there's 3 retail only refractors then...X, orange, purple.

They're not listed on the pack backs, so I'm thinking they're *only* in the rack packs. Interesting. Maybe another swing by Target might be in order.

They're not listed on the pack backs, so I'm thinking they're *only* in the rack packs. Interesting. Maybe another swing by Target might be in order.

I got two rack packs, and they come in a separately wrapped package inside. There are three packs, plus the three pack of orange refractors.

The look really nice too!