Review 2010 Topps Finest - NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2010 Topps Finest - NFL
2 six pack mini boxes - 5 cards per pack
'Each Box contains sequentially numbered autographed dual relic or an autographed rookie patch card!'

I received the following:

Base -

44 unique base - 35.2% of the 125 card set

jpg365.jpg

Highly reflective premium cards - with essentially the same design as years past. The reverse has stats and the player's 'Finest 2009 Moment'. The cards are easily smudged with finger prints...

Inserts

Refractors

jpg366.jpg

Tomlinson, Cutler, McKnight, E. Manning

Xfractors / Black Refractor

jpg367.jpg

Cutler, McClain, D. Jackson - all #ed to 399

J. Stewart #ed to 99

Atomic Refractors

jpg368.jpg

Ben Tate
C J Spiller

Gold Atomic Refractor

Golden Tate #ed to 50

In my opinion, this is one of the coolest inserts I have seen in a few years!! Die cut - - excellent. These look great!

Finest Moments

jpg369.jpg

Tim Tebow
Ryan Matthews

Autos

Finest Moments

Araelious Benn

jpg370.jpg

Dual Relic Rookie Auto

Johnathan Dwyer #ed to 350

jpg372.jpg

Autographed Rookie Patch Card

Rob Gronkowski #ed to 99

jpg371.jpg

Finest Football - excellent issue for the set builder and the player collector. One should only need to pick up 3 maybe 4 boxes to get the entire set - not bad. The player collector will also be pleased with the various parallels of the base card.

The die cut Atomic Refractors are my personal favorite. They look great and are well designed. The numbering of the refractor is on the reverse of the card in a space specifically designed for the number.

I don't care for the numbering of the cards on the front of the card. I think this detracts from the card. Put the number on the reverse - please.

The autos are stickers. The relic and rookie patch cards are both designed for the sticker - the Finest Moment is a sticker stuck on the front of the card.....

Overall grade A+ - good number of base and excellent Atomic Refractors!

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebow cards to me....

Duane

Last edited:
If that Jonathan Stewart /99 Black Refractor is available, I'd like to get it off of you Duane.
Thanks
Zac

Thank You very much Duane!
Be looking for a lot of cards of your guys coming your way when I hit the PO on Tuesday.
Zac

Nice review Duane. Although I am not a fan of these kinds of sets (100-125 base) I like the look of this design. And what's up with no Dolphins rookies??? Way to go topps!

Do they have the chrome bend?

-Brett

Thank You Duane for the Stewart and the base card!
The refractors are eye popping up close.
Zac