2012 A&G Unripped Rip Card-David Freese

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I say either rip it or trade it to me. LMK what value you are putting on it and I will get you a list of my higher end A&G. Are you only looking for baseball or non baseball as well?
PLMK
Thanks,
Craig

I am afraid I do not have any highend A&G to offer. Checking online I just dont have the funds of 125 to offer at the moment. Thanks for the time and good luck with whatever you decide to do

I'm open to selling or trading. Make offer, or let me know what high end A&G you have.

Craig, I'm not sure what value to put on it. Am open to see your higher end A&G. I would know what I would be interested in if I saw it. Baseball preferable, but I did like the historical figures when they were included in A&G.

Hi there,

I have a redemption card for a 2012 A&G Mini Red auto of Guy Bluford (1st african american in space!) if ur interested. LMK.

Thanks,
Adam

Don't have any interest in the Bluford autograph.

Freese unripped still available. Also have a Strasburg/25 mini for a bigger deal.

leaning towards ripping it....haven't seen the Hank Aaron wood mini yet.

I just saw a thread on another trade board where someone pulled the Hank.
I broke my other box today and the best I pulled is a Cyan Plate of Erin Andrews. 3 boxes so far and no auto yet. May break another tomorrow, and will let you know if I pull any autos.
Thanks,
Craig

I don't know about a play by play, but I did end up ripping my 2006 A&G Ryan Zimmerman rip card and it had a Ted Williams ext. that I needed towards the set. I ended up finishing the ext. set so I felt OK about ripping it, even though Zimmerman has MVP talent and could be worth more if I left it unripped

I think the Nats. are becoming perennial contenders, which is good for baseball. As an O's fan I can't help rooting for the team that had Frank Robinson for their first manager and Davey Johnson now.