2012 Bowman Chrome X-Fractors Base Set & Prospects Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Happy Thanksgiving -day after David.. I will look on Monday when I get back to my dorm in Charlotte. I am back home for the holiday
Best,
Zach

Zac, I have these xfractors:
Vet:
32 Werth
33 Crawford
48 Upton
60 Holland
95 Jimenez
107 Pujols
120 Zimmerman
146 Andrus
198 Vogelsong

Prospects:
115 Stafford
120 Soler
170 Brice
201 Benedict

I can use these:
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Baseball Blue Refractors #BC21 Kolten Wong
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA5 Francisco Lindor
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA6 Marcus Littlewood
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA14 Brian Ragira

LMK, Aaron

Zac, I have these xfractors:
Vet:
32 Werth
33 Crawford
60 Holland
95 Jimenez
146 Andrus
198 Vogelsong

Prospects:
115 Stafford
170 Brice
201 Benedict

I can use these:
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Baseball Blue Refractors #BC21 Kolten Wong
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA5 Francisco Lindor
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA6 Marcus Littlewood
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA14 Brian Ragira

LMK, Aaron

I can still use those, but since I am not getting the higher end ones I need, I will pass again on trading the Wong, but I can trade the three USA Stars toward them.. however beckett is down right now, so I don't know the bv's off hand.. When it comes back up, I'll get back in touch.
Thanks
Zach

Just got 108 Moore, 131 Goldschmidt, and BCP 130 Hendricks if you need them. LMK, Aaron PS, I can do without the USA cards. I would do all for the Wong alone.

Just got 108 Moore, 131 Goldschmidt, and BCP 130 Hendricks if you need them. LMK, Aaron PS, I can do without the USA cards. I would do all for the Wong alone.

Aaron, I really would need to get one of the better ones before I'd trade the Wong. I'm standing put on only trading it toward the Harper, or Darvish etc.. It sells for 80-120% bv on ebay, so I'd prefer to get the better cards rather than trading for the commons.

I am also going to update my trade list shortly because it's gotten out of date.

I don't have much, but I have:
Base: 69, 140
Prospects: BCP203

I could use these from you:
2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG8 Nolan Ryan, #GG48 Sandy Koufax, #GG67 Albert Pujols
2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS21 Chipper Jones

Don't have BV for the BC yet, but whatever matches up I'm fine with, if you want a small trade.

I don't have much, but I have:
Base: 69, 140
Prospects: BCP203

I could use these from you:
2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG8 Nolan Ryan, #GG48 Sandy Koufax, #GG67 Albert Pujols
2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS21 Chipper Jones

Don't have BV for the BC yet, but whatever matches up I'm fine with, if you want a small trade.
Hi, and welcome to the Bench!
The 3 you have I can trade all three Golden Greats you requested for the three Bowman Chrome X-fractors, they are even $9 to $9 book value.
Please let me know, if you'd like to post the trade, or if you don't know how to, I can post it up.
Best, and welcome again!
Zach